Finance Solutions Architect
At ZoomInfo, we encourage creativity, value innovation, demand teamwork, expect accountability and cherish results. We value your take charge, take initiative, get stuff done attitude and will help you unlock your growth potential. One great choice can change everything. Thrive with us at ZoomInfo.
You will be accountable for leading and supporting activities that guide the end-to-end solution design and development of the CPE (Corporate Productivity Engineering) - Finance Technology group. This role will lead Finance Technology application efforts for ZoomInfo and report directly to the VP of Enterprise Applications. Portfolio of applications includes SAP S4/HANA, Coupa, Fiori, Salesforce, Mulesoft and other enterprise integration solutions
- Providing end to end solution accountability across all capabilities in the Finance solution landscape ensuring strong architecture design, delivery and implementation into the production environment whilst complying to standards and policies.
- Defining a multi year architecture roadmap for the Finance solution landscape driving for simplification, standardization and using modern integration principles.
- Create high and low level designs to support the technology delivery roadmap
- Support the solution build and implementation process to ensure alignment back to the core designs
- Lead and manage any solution/tools evaluations/RFP processes
- Assess and quantify the risks associated with design decisions keeping in mind the end state architectural goals
- Maintain alignment with ZI’s enterprise principles, architectural standards/governance and best practice ( create wherever necessary )
- Stay abreast of technology trends including management, technologies, sourcing, policies, procedures and other external changes
- Actively participate in an architectural community (e.g., Architecture Guild) to share good practice and lessons learnt to hone skills and master technical capabilities
- Develop and maintain architecture models, technology strategies and solution roadmaps that articulate and guide application strategy, in alignment with ZI’s corporate strategy and blueprint.
- Provide guidance to the IT leadership team, senior stakeholders and other colleagues to maximize value of IT architecture.
- Provide guidance to the teams on various programs and projects - from inception to completion and beyond.
- Provide advice and make decisions about which technologies would be suitable to use for various projects.
- Collaborate with program and project managers and other stakeholders to develop budgets and timelines for solutions.
- Establish and maintain strong, strategic partnerships with vendors and software suppliers.
- Awareness and guidance of country/region specific legal and mandatory requirements impacting technology deployment or operations.
With experience in a similarly dynamic, international role and complex organization, you’ll have a proven working knowledge providing solution architecture capability working as part of a global matrix managed team.
- 10+ years of experience in a Solution Architect role
- 8+ years of direct/hands-on experience with SAP products
- MS/BS degree in Computer Science or equivalent degree/experience
- Capable of managing expectations throughout the full service delivery cycle and sponsoring successful transformation to enable and drive real business change across multiple geographic domains.
- Dynamic and enthusiastic personality, combining flexibility and creativity.
- Ability to offer solutions to various I.T. related problems, at times when under pressure.
- Willing to be flexible in tasks and activities taken on.
- Attention to detail without losing the bigger picture.
- A proven track record of defining and delivering a solution roadmap for Finance systems is essential
- A proven track record of senior level business engagement / stakeholder management is essential
- Excellent technical, problem-solving, and communication skills.
- Experience working with SAP Integration products like SAP Multi Bank Connectivity and non-SAP middlewares like MuleSoft, Boomi is a plus
- With regards to the systems landscape experience and ideally certification in the following solutions is essential;
- SAP S/4 HANA (BRIM, RAR, FICA, FICO, MBC)
- Stripe (payment gateway)
- Experience in the architecture design and solutions delivery in the following SAP business process areas:
- BRIM-OTC for SaaS business
- Finance reporting and analytics
- Experience in utilizing an architecture framework and approaches (e.g. TOGAF)
- Solid understanding of software design principles and languages.
- Working knowledge of national/International standards and best practices associated with IT Architecture.
- A strong grounding in general technical architecture to include hosting (On Premise & Cloud), storage and networks.
- Experience in High Tech Industry & SaaS Transformation initiatives.
The US base salary range for this position is $133,120 to $199,680 + variable compensation + benefits.
Actual compensation offered will be based on factors such as the candidate’s work location, qualifications, skills, experience and/or training. Your recruiter can share more information about the specific salary range for your desired work location during the hiring process.
We want our employees and their families to thrive. In addition to comprehensive benefits we offer holistic mind, body and lifestyle programs designed for overall well-being. Learn more about ZoomInfo benefits here.
ZoomInfo (NASDAQ: ZI) is the trusted go-to-market platform for businesses to find, acquire, and grow their customers. It delivers accurate, real-time data, insights, and technology to more than 35,000 companies worldwide. Businesses use ZoomInfo to increase efficiency, consolidate technology stacks, and align their sales and marketing teams — all in one platform.
ZoomInfo may use a software-based assessment as part of the recruitment process. More information about this tool, including the results of the most recent bias audit, is available here.
ZoomInfo is proud to be an Equal Opportunity employer. We are committed to equal employment opportunities for applicants and employees regardless of sex, race, age, color, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, disability status, religion, protected military or veteran status, medical condition, or any other characteristic or status protected by applicable law. At ZoomInfo, we also consider qualified candidates with criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements.