Fraud Prevention Operations Lead
At ZoomInfo, we encourage creativity, value innovation, demand teamwork, expect accountability and cherish results. We value your take charge, take initiative, get stuff done attitude and will help you unlock your growth potential. One great choice can change everything. Thrive with us at ZoomInfo.
At ZoomInfo we encourage creativity, value innovation, demand teamwork, expect accountability and cherish results. If you are a take charge, take initiative, get stuff done individual we want to talk to you! We have high aspirations for the company and are looking for the right people to help fulfill the dream. We strive to continually improve every aspect of the company and use cutting edge technologies and processes to delight our customers and rapidly increase revenues.
We are seeking a highly experienced and results-driven Fraud Prevention Operations Lead to build and lead all of ZoomInfo’s fraud prevention operations and orchestrate efforts across the company. The person will drive the efforts for combating fraudulent activities and safeguarding our organization's assets. The ideal candidate will have an extensive background in fraud prevention, detection, and investigation in SaaS/B2B and B2C companies with a proven track record of implementing effective strategies to mitigate risks and protect against financial and reputational losses. In this function, you will play a critical role in shaping our fraud prevention efforts and ensuring the integrity of our product and business operations.
- Fraud Prevention Strategy: Develop and execute comprehensive fraud prevention strategies, policies, and procedures to proactively detect and prevent fraudulent activities.
- Fraud Risk Assessment: Conduct regular risk assessments to identify potential vulnerabilities and areas of improvement in fraud prevention processes.
- Fraud Detection Systems: Oversee the implementation and management of cutting-edge fraud detection tools and technologies to enhance our organization's defense against fraud.
- Team Leadership: Lead, mentor, and empower a team of fraud analysts and investigators to effectively handle fraud-related incidents and investigations.
- Investigation Management: Direct complex fraud investigations, ensuring they are conducted thoroughly, efficiently, and in compliance with relevant regulations.
- Collaboration and Partnerships: Collaborate with cross-functional teams, including legal, compliance, finance, product, engineering, cyber threat intelligence and more to address fraud-related issues effectively.
- Reporting and Analysis: Provide regular and ad-hoc reports on fraud trends, incidents, and mitigation efforts to executive management and relevant stakeholders.
- Compliance and Regulations: Ensure that fraud prevention practices align with industry standards, regulatory requirements, and best practices.
- Training and Awareness: Conduct ongoing training and awareness programs to educate employees on fraud detection and prevention best practices.
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Accounting, Computer Science, Operations, Business, Mathematics, Finance, or a related field.
- At least 6 years of experience in fraud prevention, detection, and investigation in SaaS/B2B and B2C companies, including forensic accounting, compliance monitorship, anti-bribery and corruption, cybercrime, fraud investigation, finance, audit, or related fields with corporations, government agencies, or law firms.
- At least 4 years of experience in data analysis to perform deep dive on large disparate datasets using various tools and techniques; prior experience in forensic data analytics is a strong plus.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills to communicate security and business risk to a broad range of technical and non-technical audiences effectively.
- Strong leadership and analytical skills with the ability to work across geographies to meet the team’s objectives and collaborate with cross-functional teams and stakeholders.
- Demonstrated success in designing and implementing effective fraud prevention strategies and policies based on data-driven decisions and best practices.
- Detail-oriented with a commitment to accuracy and thoroughness in fraud investigations and reporting.
- Proven ability to navigate complex and sensitive situations with confidentiality and professionalism and work under pressure in a fast-paced environment.
- Up-to-date knowledge of fraud detection and prevention technologies and industry trends and familiarity with relevant laws, regulations, and compliance standards related to fraud prevention.
Join our team as a Fraud Prevention Operations Lead and lead our efforts in safeguarding our organization against fraudulent activities. Bring your wealth of experience and expertise to strengthen our fraud prevention practices and protect the financial integrity of our organization
ZoomInfo (NASDAQ: ZI) is the trusted go-to-market platform for businesses to find, acquire, and grow their customers. It delivers accurate, real-time data, insights, and technology to more than 35,000 companies worldwide. Businesses use ZoomInfo to increase efficiency, consolidate technology stacks, and align their sales and marketing teams — all in one platform.
ZoomInfo may use a software-based assessment as part of the recruitment process. More information about this tool, including the results of the most recent bias audit, is available here.
ZoomInfo is proud to be an Equal Opportunity employer. We are committed to equal employment opportunities for applicants and employees regardless of sex, race, age, color, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, disability status, religion, protected military or veteran status, medical condition, or any other characteristic or status protected by applicable law. At ZoomInfo, we also consider qualified candidates with criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements.