At ZoomInfo, we encourage creativity, value innovation, demand teamwork, expect accountability and cherish results. We value your take charge, take initiative, get stuff done attitude and will help you unlock your growth potential. One great choice can change everything. Thrive with us at ZoomInfo.
We are looking to add a talented and passionate member to our Customer Experience Development (CXDR) Team! You’ll get world-class training while surrounded by incredible co-workers and leaders who have a vested interest in seeing you thrive. If you’re interested in building a career within the exciting world of software customer experience and seeing the fruits of your labor set the foundation for a promising career, read on!
- Engage and qualify customer inbound leads to improve utilization and drive adoption within customer accounts
- Articulate the ZoomInfo value proposition by educating prospective customer leads on the solutions that their companies are subscribed to.
- Focus on the value that ZoomInfo brings to an organization vs. just the technical functionality by understanding the pain points that customers are currently experiencing in their respective roles (Sales, Marketing, Lead Generation, Etc.)
- Collaborate with Account Managers and Customer Success Managers to uncover customer account hierarchies and user management nuances
- Create trust and credibility with both internal and external stakeholders
- Drive seat utilization within accounts by facilitating the licensing of customer leads into available licenses
- To communicate in a clear and compelling manner with a friendly demeanor
- The ability to articulate value and determine what is important to people
- Desire to provide top level customer experience
- To be a quick learner with an ability to solve problems
- Dependability, resourcefulness, resiliency and creativity
- Experience working in a Customer Experience or Sales Development role
The US base salary for this position is $50,000 - $55,000
+ $20,000 - $25,000 variable commission
Actual compensation offered will be based on factors such as the candidate’s work location, qualifications, skills, experience and/or training. Your recruiter can share more information about the specific salary range for your desired work location during the hiring process.
We want our employees and their families to thrive. In addition to comprehensive benefits we offer holistic mind, body and lifestyle programs designed for overall well-being. Learn more about ZoomInfo benefits here.
ZoomInfo (NASDAQ: ZI) is the trusted go-to-market platform for businesses to find, acquire, and grow their customers. It delivers accurate, real-time data, insights, and technology to more than 35,000 companies worldwide. Businesses use ZoomInfo to increase efficiency, consolidate technology stacks, and align their sales and marketing teams — all in one platform.
ZoomInfo may use a software-based assessment as part of the recruitment process. More information about this tool, including the results of the most recent bias audit, is available here.
ZoomInfo is proud to be an Equal Opportunity employer. We are committed to equal employment opportunities for applicants and employees regardless of sex, race, age, color, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, disability status, religion, protected military or veteran status, medical condition, or any other characteristic or status protected by applicable law. At ZoomInfo, we also consider qualified candidates with criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements.