Data Enablement Manager
At ZoomInfo, we encourage creativity, value innovation, demand teamwork, expect accountability and cherish results. We value your take charge, take initiative, get stuff done attitude and will help you unlock your growth potential. One great choice can change everything. Thrive with us at ZoomInfo.
Are you looking for an opportunity to challenge yourself? At ZoomInfo our employees work hard to ‘define new possibles’, and they are driven by winning. ZoomInfo is a company that got to where it is today on the backs of heroic efforts, over the years, by our employees and we are looking for more people to contribute to those efforts. You’ll see that collaboration is second nature, you’ll be greeted by a team of incredibly smart, talented, and motivated individuals who will help you define your new best, and most of all, you'll have fun!
The Data Enablement team is responsible for receiving feedback about our core data, focused primarily on ensuring that feedback is filtered through a critical lens before passing it off to the Product and Engineering teams. Our team is also tasked with creating material that helps those outside the Data organization understand the complex ecosystem through which our foundational data is generated and managed.
As a Data professional within the Data Enablement organization, you will receive questions and feedback about ZoomInfo’s data, surfaced by internal teams and clients. You will read, analyze, and respond, requesting necessary additional information, then decide how best to resolve or escalate tickets deeper into the Data organization with the help of your team. As appropriate, you will perform root cause analysis and propose and develop both short and long-term solutions. Your critical thinking and strong data analysis skills will be used daily to understand the questions at hand and drive the appropriate solution. In this position, you will have the opportunity to directly impact our customers’ experience using ZoomInfo’s foundational data and drive improvements based on user feedback.Responsibilities:
- Ensuring customer feedback is clearly captured and conveyed internally to enable ongoing improvement of ZoomInfo’s foundational data
- Provide internal support & guidance for Go-To-Market team members as they surface feedback about our Data product from customers
- Effectively triage and manage escalations to the broader Data & Engineering teams when new issues are surfaced
- Answer questions for team members who engage the Data Enablement team with the help of supporting documentation and insight from Data teams
- Review and update written materials as needed
In this role, you will:
- Write and share customer-facing explanations for our Go-To-Market team about our data and products
- Perform complex data analysis to answer questions and solve problems
- Document solutions, best-practices and other useful information to better enable our internal Go-To-Market team members
- Ask probing questions to assess the truth of customer statements
- Explore new and challenging concepts and retain important insights
- Relay technical information clearly and effectively to a novice audience
- Identify trends & patterns in support of our team’s effort to educate customers about our data
- Bachelor’s degree required and 2-3 years of equivalent work experience in a data-focused SaaS organization
- Excellent organizational, written and oral communication skills
- Advanced proficiency with Excel/Google Sheets for data management & analysis (Pivot tables, advanced formulas)
- Proficiency with SQL and query writing
- Strong attention to detail, ability to navigate ambiguity
- Ability to communicate technical problems and solutions effectively to non-technical audiences
- Proven ability to multi-task and successfully manage multiple priorities simultaneously
- Ability to evaluate, troubleshoot, and follow-up on customer issues, as well as replicate and document for further escalation with urgency
- Desire to help others address complicated challenges and operate as a self-driven problem solver
- Ability to learn and understand complex technical infrastructure
- Excellent customer service skills and the ability to be empathetic, accurate, compassionate, patient, responsive, resourceful, and conscientious
- Experience using ZoomInfo products, especially SalesOS
- Experience with scripting languages such as Python
- Experience with data analysis and visualization tools (Snowflake, Tableau, BigQuery, DataDog)
- Experience with Customer Service and/or ticket management softwares (e.g. ZenDesk, ServiceNow, Salesforce Service Cloud, Jira)
- Experience working with sales, marketing, and recruiting professionals in a supporting capacity
The US base salary range for this position is $80,400 - $100,500 + bonus + benefits.
Actual compensation offered will be based on factors such as the candidate’s work location, qualifications, skills, experience and/or training. Your recruiter can share more information about the specific salary range for your desired work location during the hiring process.
We want our employees and their families to thrive. In addition to comprehensive benefits we offer holistic mind, body and lifestyle programs designed for overall well-being. Learn more about ZoomInfo benefits here.
ZoomInfo (NASDAQ: ZI) is the trusted go-to-market platform for businesses to find, acquire, and grow their customers. It delivers accurate, real-time data, insights, and technology to more than 35,000 companies worldwide. Businesses use ZoomInfo to increase efficiency, consolidate technology stacks, and align their sales and marketing teams — all in one platform.
ZoomInfo may use a software-based assessment as part of the recruitment process. More information about this tool, including the results of the most recent bias audit, is available here.
ZoomInfo is proud to be an Equal Opportunity employer. We are committed to equal employment opportunities for applicants and employees regardless of sex, race, age, color, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, disability status, religion, protected military or veteran status, medical condition, or any other characteristic or status protected by applicable law. At ZoomInfo, we also consider qualified candidates with criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements.