Senior Manager, Data Research
At ZoomInfo, we encourage creativity, value innovation, demand teamwork, expect accountability and cherish results. We value your take charge, take initiative, get stuff done attitude and will help you unlock your growth potential. One great choice can change everything. Thrive with us at ZoomInfo.
The Data Research team plays a key role in researching, verifying, and improving data for ZoomInfo’s best-in-class B2B data offerings. We are looking for a Senior Manager, Data Research to join the research team and deepen research impact on ZoomInfo data coverage and quality. Currently, the main focuses of the research team are to manually research and verify company and employment data attributes and assist engineering and data analysis teams through data health monitoring and model testing. We are expanding the team responsibilities and capabilities so we can play a bigger role in our fast growing data offerings. A few new areas of focus include conducting root cause analysis of bad data, identifying trends that impact large volumes of data, and identifying data gaps and source opportunities. This is a very exciting role in shaping the expansion of the research team.
- Lead and manage 4 to 6 core teams that conduct company and contact research
- Lead the strategy and execution of deepening research coverage, centering on root cause analysis, trend analysis, and identifying data gaps and new credible data sources
- Provide guidance and work closely with managers on the team to create diversified roles and responsibilities within the teams to ensure the quality of research work and the successful execution of the new initiatives
- Have full understanding of ZI short-term and long-term strategies and research’s roles in executing on these strategies
- Actively participate in quarterly and annual strategic plannings, identify areas where research can have biggest impact on, and set up teams and processes to executive on initiatives
- Effectively communicate with all the stakeholders of the larger data teams that span across the engineering, product management, data science, and data analysis teams on the various new focus areas of research and create partnerships and processes to drive changes
- Standardize and centralize research processes and documentations to ensure end-to-end ownerships of team projects and effective communications and handoffs with external teams
Qualifications And Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree in market research, applied social sciences, economics, business or related field, master’s degree preferred
- 10+ years of experience in syndicated market research, data analysis, data management, or other relevant fields
- Extensive experience managing and analyzing large datasets using analytical tools, e.g., Google Sheets, SQL
- 5+ years of experience managing and mentoring a team, proven track record of building strong teams and expanding team responsibilities
- Strong business acumen through helping companies build new products or expanding into new products
- Strong ability to work in a fast-paced environment and collaborate with various teams to drive changes
The US base salary range for this position is $148,120.00 - $185,150.00 + bonus + equity + benefits.
Actual compensation offered will be based on factors such as the candidate’s work location, qualifications, skills, experience and/or training. Your recruiter can share more information about the specific salary range for your desired work location during the hiring process.
We want our employees and their families to thrive. In addition to comprehensive benefits we offer holistic mind, body and lifestyle programs designed for overall well-being. Learn more about ZoomInfo benefits here.
ZoomInfo (NASDAQ: ZI) is the trusted go-to-market platform for businesses to find, acquire, and grow their customers. It delivers accurate, real-time data, insights, and technology to more than 35,000 companies worldwide. Businesses use ZoomInfo to increase efficiency, consolidate technology stacks, and align their sales and marketing teams — all in one platform.
ZoomInfo may use a software-based assessment as part of the recruitment process. More information about this tool, including the results of the most recent bias audit, is available here.
ZoomInfo is proud to be an Equal Opportunity employer. We are committed to equal employment opportunities for applicants and employees regardless of sex, race, age, color, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, disability status, religion, protected military or veteran status, medical condition, or any other characteristic or status protected by applicable law. At ZoomInfo, we also consider qualified candidates with criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements.