Principal Software Engineer- Intent Data/Advertising Team
At ZoomInfo, we encourage creativity, value innovation, demand teamwork, expect accountability and cherish results. We value your take charge, take initiative, get stuff done attitude and will help you unlock your growth potential. One great choice can change everything. Thrive with us at ZoomInfo.
As a Principal Software Engineer on our Intent Data/Advertising Team, you will get to explore and work with cutting-edge technologies and fascinating data sets. If you like working on tough problems, whether that’s building systems that handle billions of requests per day, optimizing application behavior based on state of the art ML models, or making sense of over a billion pieces of correlated data, the ZoomInfo Advertising/Intent Team could be the right place for you!
The responsibilities of this opportunity include:
- Implement new features on top of large scale distributed systems and high throughput web services that are the heart of our Demand Side Platform; real time bidder, web crawler, identification service, etc.
- Contribute to building a new ML infrastructure for bid optimization model training, versioning and delivery.
- Operate on top of multiple database systems, from big data warehouses storing tens of billions of events to fast latency NoSQL datastores.
- Make data driven decisions around system design, observability, risks and priorities.
- Assist our UX team on building a best in class self-serve platform on top of our programmatic advertising systems.
- Develop new skills as you push your knowledge, and our technology, to new levels.
- Work for a profitable, growing company that works with an impressive Fortune 500 client list.
A successful candidate will have the following qualifications:
- 8+ years of professional software development experience, B.S. or M.S. in a STEM field is preferred (a Bachelor's Degree is Required)
- Experience working with one of the following languages on distributed systems: Java or Python.
- At minimum, a basic understanding of ML techniques and light experience with the tooling to train and deploy ML models.
- Familiarity with big data technologies (batch or streaming) such as BigQuery, Spark, Athena, Kinesis, Kafka, PubSub, etc.
- Strong SQL and data analysis skills and domain modeling skills; experience with PostgreSQL/MySQL is a plus.
- Strong desire to seek pragmatic, innovative solutions to complex business and technical problems
- Passionate about using technology to solve interesting challenges.
- Excited to tell us why you want to work here and what kinds of challenges you're looking for.
The US base salary range for this position is $170,000 to $210,000 + variable compensation + benefits.
Actual compensation offered will be based on factors such as the candidate’s work location, qualifications, skills, experience and/or training. Your recruiter can share more information about the specific salary range for your desired work location during the hiring process.
We want our employees and their families to thrive. In addition to comprehensive benefits we offer holistic mind, body and lifestyle programs designed for overall well-being. Learn more about ZoomInfo benefits here.
ZoomInfo (NASDAQ: ZI) is the trusted go-to-market platform for businesses to find, acquire, and grow their customers. It delivers accurate, real-time data, insights, and technology to more than 35,000 companies worldwide. Businesses use ZoomInfo to increase efficiency, consolidate technology stacks, and align their sales and marketing teams — all in one platform.
ZoomInfo may use a software-based assessment as part of the recruitment process. More information about this tool, including the results of the most recent bias audit, is available here.
ZoomInfo is proud to be an Equal Opportunity employer. We are committed to equal employment opportunities for applicants and employees regardless of sex, race, age, color, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, disability status, religion, protected military or veteran status, medical condition, or any other characteristic or status protected by applicable law. At ZoomInfo, we also consider qualified candidates with criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements.