IT Helpdesk Support Engineer II (on-site)
At ZoomInfo, we encourage creativity, value innovation, demand teamwork, expect accountability and cherish results. We value your take charge, take initiative, get stuff done attitude and will help you unlock your growth potential. One great choice can change everything. Thrive with us at ZoomInfo.
At ZoomInfo we encourage creativity, value innovation, demand teamwork, expect accountability and cherish results. If you are collaborative, take initiative, and get stuff done we want to talk to you! We have high aspirations for the company and are looking for the right people to help fulfill the dream. We strive to continually improve every aspect of the company and use cutting-edge technologies and processes to delight our customers and rapidly increase revenues.
ZoomInfo is looking for a highly skilled, experienced, and motivated IT Support Engineer II to grow the Information Technology team. The IT Support Engineer will be responsible for providing Corporate IT support for the company. You will interact daily with employees at all levels of the organization.
This individual will join the global Corporate IT team of a rapidly expanding organization with global locations. The ideal candidate is an experienced practitioner who is goal-oriented and strives to exceed expectations.
- Ability to resolve issues related to printing, desktop hardware, and connectivity issues
- Support sites remotely, and onsite as needed and assist in managing other technologies
- Ability to work with a ticketing system and provide quality updates to internal customers and internal teams.
- Ability to troubleshoot/resolve issues in a timely manner
- Follow standard help desk procedures and recommend changes for continuous improvement.
- Install, make changes and repair computer hardware and software
- Follow-up with employees to ensure issues are resolved
- Provide employee customer assistance
- Identify and escalate situations requiring urgent attention, redirecting problems to appropriate resource
- Log all help desk interactions
- Expand our ever improving automated helpdesk BOT system
- Working across time zones
- Responding to crisis situations in a timely manner
- Meeting team performance requirements
- Customer service orientation
- Team interaction
- Attention to detail
- Quick learner, thorough, accurate, organized, and productive, exercising extreme attention to detail
- Comfortable working in a fast-paced environment
- Must be highly motivated with the ability to self-start, prioritize, multi-task and work in a team setting
- Oral and written communication skills
- Ability to work in English
- Proven 3 years working experience in Information Technology
- Strong computer skills and interest
- Knowledge of Windows, Mac and others
- Customer service orientation
- Experience with collaboration tools ex: G Suite, Slack, ServiceNow, Okta and Zoom.us.
- Strong troubleshooting and problem analysis
- Relevant certifications a real bonus
The US base salary range for this position is $55,520.00 to $76,340.00+ bonus+ benefits.
Actual compensation offered will be based on factors such as the candidate’s work location, qualifications, skills, experience and/or training. Your recruiter can share more information about the specific salary range for your desired work location during the hiring process.
We want our employees and their families to thrive. In addition to comprehensive benefits we offer holistic mind, body and lifestyle programs designed for overall well-being. Learn more about ZoomInfo benefits here.
ZoomInfo (NASDAQ: ZI) is the trusted go-to-market platform for businesses to find, acquire, and grow their customers. It delivers accurate, real-time data, insights, and technology to more than 35,000 companies worldwide. Businesses use ZoomInfo to increase efficiency, consolidate technology stacks, and align their sales and marketing teams — all in one platform.
ZoomInfo may use a software-based assessment as part of the recruitment process. More information about this tool, including the results of the most recent bias audit, is available here.
ZoomInfo is proud to be an Equal Opportunity employer. We are committed to equal employment opportunities for applicants and employees regardless of sex, race, age, color, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, disability status, religion, protected military or veteran status, medical condition, or any other characteristic or status protected by applicable law. At ZoomInfo, we also consider qualified candidates with criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements.