Senior DevOps Engineer
At ZoomInfo, we encourage creativity, value innovation, demand teamwork, expect accountability and cherish results. We value your take charge, take initiative, get stuff done attitude and will help you unlock your growth potential. One great choice can change everything. Thrive with us at ZoomInfo.
A successful candidate will have a strong background in modern infrastructure, with a thorough understanding of industry best practices. They will have a high level of comfort participating in challenging technical discussions and advocating for best practices in a high-paced environment.
- Thorough, clear, concise documentation of new and existing standards, procedures, and automated workflows
- Championing of best practices and standards around infrastructure configuration and management
- Experience in creating internal products and managing their software development lifecycle
- Deployment, configuration, and management of infrastructure via infrastructure as code
- Working hands on with cloud infrastructure (AWS, Azure, and GCP)
- Working hands on with container infrastructure (Docker, Kubernetes, ECS, EKS, GKE, GAE, etc.)
- Configuration and management of Linux based tools and third-party cloud services
- Continuous improvement of our infrastructure, ensuring that it is highly available and observable
- Solid foundation of experience managing Linux systems in virtual environments (6+ years)
- Deploying and maintaining highly available infrastructure in one or more Cloud providers (5+ years, AWS or GCP preferred)
- Infrastructure as code using Terraform (4+ years)
- Creating, deploying, maintaining, and troubleshooting Docker images (4+ years)
- Scoping, deploying, maintaining and troubleshooting Kubernetes clusters (4+ years)
- Developing and maintaining an active codebase in Go, Python preferably (3+ years)
- Experience with PaaS technologies (5+ years, EKS and GKE preferred)
- Maintaining monitoring and observability tools (Datadog, Prometheus preferred)
- Thorough understanding of network infrastructure and concepts (VPNs, routers and routing protocols, TCP/IP, IPv4 and v6, UDP, OSI layers, etc.)
- Experience with load balancing and proxy technologies (Istio, Nginx, HAProxy, Apache, Cloud load balancers, etc.)
- Debugging and troubleshooting complex problems in cloud-native infrastructure.
- Slack native mentality.
- Demonstrated ability to learn new technologies quickly and independently
- Strong technical, organizational and interpersonal skills
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Must be able to read, understand, and communicate complex problems and solutions in English over a textual medium (such as Slack)
ZoomInfo (NASDAQ: ZI) is the trusted go-to-market platform for businesses to find, acquire, and grow their customers. It delivers accurate, real-time data, insights, and technology to more than 35,000 companies worldwide. Businesses use ZoomInfo to increase efficiency, consolidate technology stacks, and align their sales and marketing teams — all in one platform.
ZoomInfo may use a software-based assessment as part of the recruitment process. More information about this tool, including the results of the most recent bias audit, is available here.
ZoomInfo is proud to be an Equal Opportunity employer. We are committed to equal employment opportunities for applicants and employees regardless of sex, race, age, color, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, disability status, religion, protected military or veteran status, medical condition, or any other characteristic or status protected by applicable law. At ZoomInfo, we also consider qualified candidates with criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements.