Director of Network Infrastructure
At ZoomInfo, we encourage creativity, value innovation, demand teamwork, expect accountability and cherish results. We value your take charge, take initiative, get stuff done attitude and will help you unlock your growth potential. One great choice can change everything. Thrive with us at ZoomInfo.
As the Director of Global Networking Infrastructure, you will be responsible for leading and overseeing our organization's worldwide networking infrastructure. This role entails strategic planning, implementation, and management of our network architecture to ensure seamless communication, reliability, security, and scalability across all global regions. You will manage and develop a team of networking professionals, and collaborate with cross-functional teams to align networking strategies with business objectives, ensuring efficient and optimized performance of our global network.
Network Strategy and Planning:
- Develop and execute a comprehensive global networking strategy aligned with organizational goals and objectives.
- Collaborate with stakeholders and colleagues to define network requirements and capacity planning to meet current and future business needs proactively.
- Develop a strong partnership with our Cyber-Security and DevOps/Engineering teams.
- Oversee the design, implementation, standardization, and maintenance of our global networking infrastructure, including LAN, wifi, VPN, SASE, and other networking technologies.
- Ensure network security, compliance, and high availability across all locations.
- Optimize network performance and proactively identify areas for improvement.
- Strong preference for Cisco Meraki platform expert-level experience.
Team Leadership and Development:
- Lead a team of network professionals, providing guidance, mentoring, and direction to ensure successful execution and crisp completion of networking projects and initiatives.
- Foster a collaborative and innovative culture within the networking team, encouraging continuous learning and development.
- Develop career growth opportunities and paths for our network team.
- Develop and implement a global NOC team, to be based in India.
- Manage relationships with network infrastructure vendors and service providers, ensuring effective vendor performance and adherence to service level agreements.
- Evaluate vendor solutions and make recommendations for network upgrades or changes.
Budgeting and Cost Management:
- Develop and manage a networking budget, ensuring cost-effective solutions while maintaining a high level of network performance and reliability.
- Periodically benchmark our solutions to ensure we are investing our tech spend wisely.
Incident Management and Resolution:
- Establish and oversee incident response procedures, ensuring timely resolution of network-related issues and minimizing service disruptions.
Documentation and Reporting:
- Maintain comprehensive documentation of network architecture, configurations, and processes.
- Generate regular reports and performance metrics for senior management, illustrating network performance, security, and compliance.
- Bachelor's or Master's degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, or a related field. A relevant certification, such as CCIE, is highly desirable
- 10+ years of experience in network engineering and architecture, with at least 5 years in a leadership role overseeing global networking infrastructure.
- Demonstrated experience in designing and managing large-scale global networks, including wifi, LAN, and cloud networking.
- In-depth knowledge of networking protocols, technologies, and best practices.
- Strong leadership, communication, and organizational skills.
- Ability to work effectively in a collaborative, team-oriented environment.
- Excellent problem-solving and decision-making abilities.
- Experience with cloud-based networking solutions (e.g., AWS, Azure, GCP).
- Experience with SASE and/or SDN and network virtualization.
- Expert level knowledge of the Cisco Meraki platform.
The US base salary range for this position is $135k to $200k + equity + variable compensation + benefits.
Actual compensation offered will be based on factors such as the candidate’s work location, qualifications, skills, experience and/or training. Your recruiter can share more information about the specific salary range for your desired work location during the hiring process.
We want our employees and their families to thrive. In addition to comprehensive benefits we offer holistic mind, body and lifestyle programs designed for overall well-being. Learn more about ZoomInfo benefits here.
ZoomInfo (NASDAQ: ZI) is the trusted go-to-market platform for businesses to find, acquire, and grow their customers. It delivers accurate, real-time data, insights, and technology to more than 35,000 companies worldwide. Businesses use ZoomInfo to increase efficiency, consolidate technology stacks, and align their sales and marketing teams — all in one platform.
ZoomInfo may use a software-based assessment as part of the recruitment process. More information about this tool, including the results of the most recent bias audit, is available here.
ZoomInfo is proud to be an Equal Opportunity employer. We are committed to equal employment opportunities for applicants and employees regardless of sex, race, age, color, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, disability status, religion, protected military or veteran status, medical condition, or any other characteristic or status protected by applicable law. At ZoomInfo, we also consider qualified candidates with criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements.