Senior Software Engineer - Search & Match
At ZoomInfo, we encourage creativity, value innovation, demand teamwork, expect accountability and cherish results. We value your take charge, take initiative, get stuff done attitude and will help you unlock your growth potential. One great choice can change everything. Thrive with us at ZoomInfo.
We are seeking a passionate and tech-savvy backend developer to join our Match team. The Match team is a critical core team of our organization, responsible for managing and maintaining the entity resolution and matching services that power both internal and our customer-facing applications. On this team, you’ll have the opportunity to build new products and solve critical problems using cutting-edge machine learning techniques to implement the world’s best matching system. Our team embraces a culture that is self-driven, inquisitive, open, and customer-centric.
What you will be doing:
- Understand the current architecture and data to build and improve the matching results to provide best in class match experience for Zoominfo users.
- Build best-in-class entity resolution and match service powering multiple applications and millions of users globally across billions of documents.
- Drive the architecture and design of software solutions, ensuring scalability, performance, and reliability using best practices and industry standards.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams, including product managers, architects, and other stakeholders, to define and deliver on a long term and impactful roadmap for match algorithm.
- Implement using first principles with low latency and relevancy using large scale data systems and/or machine learning.
- Stay up to date with emerging technologies, trends, and best practices in software development and recommend suitable technologies and approaches for solving complex technical challenges.
What we hope you will bring:
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Software Engineering or related field is required, Masters preferred
- Proven experience (6+ years) in software development, with a focus on building large scale backend services for customer facing applications.
- Substantial experience with Java 8+ / Scala and frameworks like Spring
- Proven experience building data infrastructures in a cloud-native environment (GCP or AWS)
- Strong expertise in designing, developing and maintaining complex distributed systems in a large scale production environment.
- In depth understanding of Elasticsearch or Solr or underlying Lucene framework.
- Quality first with the ability to effectively collaborate with cross-functional teams.
- Excellent problem-solving and analytical skills, with a track record of delivering high-quality SaaS solutions.
The US base salary range for this position is between $142,800.00 - $188,000.00 + bonus + equity + benefits.
Actual compensation offered will be based on factors such as the candidate’s work location, qualifications, skills, experience and/or training. Your recruiter can share more information about the specific salary range for your desired work location during the hiring process. We want our employees and their families to thrive.
In addition to comprehensive benefits, we offer holistic mind, body and lifestyle programs designed for overall well-being. Learn more about ZoomInfo benefits here.
ZoomInfo (NASDAQ: ZI) is the trusted go-to-market platform for businesses to find, acquire, and grow their customers. It delivers accurate, real-time data, insights, and technology to more than 35,000 companies worldwide. Businesses use ZoomInfo to increase efficiency, consolidate technology stacks, and align their sales and marketing teams — all in one platform.
ZoomInfo may use a software-based assessment as part of the recruitment process. More information about this tool, including the results of the most recent bias audit, is available here.
ZoomInfo is proud to be an Equal Opportunity employer. We are committed to equal employment opportunities for applicants and employees regardless of sex, race, age, color, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, disability status, religion, protected military or veteran status, medical condition, or any other characteristic or status protected by applicable law. At ZoomInfo, we also consider qualified candidates with criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements.