Senior Manager, Sales Development (Outbound)
At ZoomInfo, we encourage creativity, value innovation, demand teamwork, expect accountability and cherish results. We value your take charge, take initiative, get stuff done attitude and will help you unlock your growth potential. One great choice can change everything. Thrive with us at ZoomInfo.
Join us as we lead the way in providing innovative solutions to help businesses grow! We are looking for a driven and passionate Senior Manager, Sales Development to join our world-class sales team. If you are ready to take a team of diverse, mission-driven sales professionals to the next level, we want to speak with you!
This is a hybrid position working a minimum of three days per week from our office in Vancouver, WA.
How You'll Make an Impact:
- Build and train members of the Sales Development team to identify, contact, and create qualified opportunities
- Help to define performance metrics by which SDRs will be measured
- Coach SDRs through shadowing, role plays, process improvement, and performance reporting in recurring 1:1’s
- Partner with the marketing team and Account Executive Sales Managers to develop campaigns that align to their respective goals based on a territory plan
- Leverage creative marketing and sales tactics to help the SDR team prospect and engage with multiple buyer personas to introduce Zoominfo’s value
- Manage SDR reports and dashboards to ensure the results they deliver can be easily understood by stakeholders throughout the organization
- Ensure sales accepted opportunities are sourced in accordance with company targets, and that our sales organization has enough opportunities to work with to be fully productive
- Iterate on the sales development process, methodology, campaigns, hiring profiles, training and enablement with respect to the Zoominfo core values
- Work closely with revenue enablement and people ops to ensure SDR onboarding program and ongoing training is up-to-date on our current product offering
- Partner closely with Sales and other members of the SDR Management team to improve opportunity management and qualification processes
- Assist with recruiting, hiring, and onboarding new Sales Development Representatives
- 5+ years management experience in sales or sales development that demonstrates dependability, work ethic, and strong desire to lead a successful sales team
- A proven track record of delivering sales pipeline at a fast growing company with multiple sales segments within an outbound model
- A deep understanding of the outbound SDR motion and how to motivate entry-level sellers.
- Experience selling a GTM solution is a major plus!
- Ability to attract, retain, and motivate exceptional team members
- Management experience in a high growth environment, preferably in sales development or a similar field
- Excellent active listening skills with genuine curiosity used to easily collaborate with both prospects and colleagues
- A passion for customers and the desire to build authentic relationships
- Have a general understanding of Zoominfo offerings.
- A broad knowledge of the sales technology ecosystem, including Salesforce
- Experience with prospecting tools like Outreach, Zoominfo
We welcome applicants from diverse backgrounds and encourage those who identify as underrepresented in the tech industry to apply. Join a team of superstars and be a real Difference Maker at ZoomInfo!
The US base salary range for this position is $99,000 to $125,000 + variable compensation + benefits.
Actual compensation offered will be based on factors such as the candidate’s work location, qualifications, skills, experience and/or training. Your recruiter can share more information about the specific salary range for your desired work location during the hiring process.
We want our employees and their families to thrive. In addition to comprehensive benefits we offer holistic mind, body and lifestyle programs designed for overall well-being. Learn more about ZoomInfo benefits here.
ZoomInfo (NASDAQ: ZI) is the trusted go-to-market platform for businesses to find, acquire, and grow their customers. It delivers accurate, real-time data, insights, and technology to more than 35,000 companies worldwide. Businesses use ZoomInfo to increase efficiency, consolidate technology stacks, and align their sales and marketing teams — all in one platform.
ZoomInfo may use a software-based assessment as part of the recruitment process. More information about this tool, including the results of the most recent bias audit, is available here.
ZoomInfo is proud to be an Equal Opportunity employer. We are committed to equal employment opportunities for applicants and employees regardless of sex, race, age, color, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, disability status, religion, protected military or veteran status, medical condition, or any other characteristic or status protected by applicable law. At ZoomInfo, we also consider qualified candidates with criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements.