Sales Development Operations Analyst
At ZoomInfo, we encourage creativity, value innovation, demand teamwork, expect accountability and cherish results. We value your take charge, take initiative, get stuff done attitude and will help you unlock your growth potential. One great choice can change everything. Thrive with us at ZoomInfo.
ZoomInfo is looking for an experienced, passionate, and results-oriented Sales Operations Analyst to join our world class Sales Development Organization!
If you are passionate about reporting sales data, designing processes, and managing tech tools, then this is the role for you!
This is a hybrid role, working a minimum of three days per week from our office in Waltham, MA.
What you will do:
- Support the SDR (Sales Development Representative) organization through managing people changes and organizational design:
- Manage internal role changes - collect, coordinate & validate monthly to ensure data accuracy
- Track and communicate the creation of / changes to SDR teams
- Maintain organizational changes and headcount forecasting alongside Human Resources
- Assist in the reporting of hiring pipeline and onboarding processes, coordinating with Talent Acquisition, hiring managers and Revenue Enablement
- Communications - ensure critical updates are shared and socialized
- Support new hire and new manager onboarding
- Process Development
- Improve the execution of Monthly Operating Reviews for all SDRs and SDR leadership
- Support execution and tracking of internal projects on SDR Roadmap
- Lead initiatives to improve SDR Productivity and Performance Metrics
- Plan, Coordinate, and Communicate execution for SPIFFs or special events
- Manage, track, and communicate leadership changes to compensation plans, in partnership with the Commissions team.
- Tool Management
- Manage active licenses and forecasting of future needs/tools
- Drive and escalate business requests for enhancements and troubleshooting. Partner with RevOps for SDR system needs (Salesforce, Frontspin, Chorus, Tableau, Outreach, Distribution Engines, etc.)
What you bring:
- 5+ years experience in an operations or coordinator role
- 3+ years experience with data analytics and reporting, ideally Salesforce and Tableau
- Highly detail oriented
- Experience designing new processes
- The ability to handle multiple tasks and competing priorities
- Strong written communication to disseminate information to large groups of people
- Sales experience preferred, or at least operational experience supporting sales orgs
- Ownership over deliverables and the ability to work autonomously
- Take-initiative personality and a desire to make an impact within a rapidly growing organization!
The US base salary range for this position is $82,400 to $105,000 + bonus + benefits.
Actual compensation offered will be based on factors such as the candidate’s work location, qualifications, skills, experience and/or training. Your recruiter can share more information about the specific salary range for your desired work location during the hiring process.
We want our employees and their families to thrive. In addition to comprehensive benefits we offer holistic mind, body and lifestyle programs designed for overall well-being. Learn more about ZoomInfo benefits here.
ZoomInfo (NASDAQ: ZI) is the trusted go-to-market platform for businesses to find, acquire, and grow their customers. It delivers accurate, real-time data, insights, and technology to more than 35,000 companies worldwide. Businesses use ZoomInfo to increase efficiency, consolidate technology stacks, and align their sales and marketing teams — all in one platform.
ZoomInfo may use a software-based assessment as part of the recruitment process. More information about this tool, including the results of the most recent bias audit, is available here.
ZoomInfo is proud to be an Equal Opportunity employer. We are committed to equal employment opportunities for applicants and employees regardless of sex, race, age, color, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, disability status, religion, protected military or veteran status, medical condition, or any other characteristic or status protected by applicable law. At ZoomInfo, we also consider qualified candidates with criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements.