Revenue Operations Manager III
At ZoomInfo, we encourage creativity, value innovation, demand teamwork, expect accountability and cherish results. We value your take charge, take initiative, get stuff done attitude and will help you unlock your growth potential. One great choice can change everything. Thrive with us at ZoomInfo.
At ZoomInfo we encourage creativity, value innovation, demand teamwork, expect accountability, and cherish results. If you are collaborative, take initiative, and get stuff done we want to talk to you! We have high aspirations for the company and are looking for the right people to help fulfill the dream. We strive to continually improve every aspect of the company and use cutting-edge technologies and processes to delight our customers and rapidly increase revenues.
As the Revenue Operations Manager, you will report to the Sr. Director of Revenue Operations and work closely with GTM Leadership and various Operations and Systems functions to drive process alignment and increase business efficiencies. You’ll recommend, build consensus, scope, and run cross-functional programs & processes that directly impact our operational efficiency and top-line growth of all revenue lines. You’ll also work alongside team members who are smart and driven, passionate about their work, and thoughtful and caring in their interactions with colleagues and customers.
The responsibilities of this opportunity include:
- Business Partnership and Strategic Alignment: Become a trusted advisor and partner with business stakeholders to help brainstorm, draft, implement, and maintain our GTM Customer Journey and associated Revenue Operations strategy roadmap with a specific focus on optimizing business processes for better outcomes
- Serve as a business & technology liaison: Collaborate with the broader Business Technologies team to outline and clearly articulate the why and how behind projects/ programs/process enhancements and the required system changes behind them
- Operational Excellence: Utilize data analysis to identify bottlenecks, trends, and performance gaps, translating them into actionable recommendations for process improvements.
- Cross Functional Collaboration:Work with the Go-to-Market, Enablement, Product Marketing, and Finance teams to execute revenue-driving programs, ensuring alignment and successful implementation of projects/programs.
- Strategic Projects: Own work streams within the Go-To-Market plan that deal with lead routing and automation, customer implementation and onboarding, customer adoption, customer support, as well as customer upsell and cross-sell
A successful candidate will have the following qualifications:
- 3+ years of experience in Sales, Revenue, or Business Operations at a SaaS based company
- BA/BS degree in a finance or business-oriented field or equivalent practical experience
- Deep experience leveraging a variety of business systems to solve complex problems that drive business outcomes
- Ability to work through ambiguity, manage up, and build consensus across a variety of teams and stakeholders
- Excellent communication skills and ability to meet deadlines in a fast-paced environment
- Strong organizational skills with the ability to execute proactively instead of reactively and lead a project from conception to completion
- Strong attention to details and numbers
- High level of familiarity with B2B SaaS business industry best practices
- Experience supporting common tools such as Salesforce, Gainsight, Outreach, People.ai and hands on experience administering or building with these tools to solve common business problems
- Familiarity with relational databases, data hierarchies and working with structured data inside of CRM and outside of CRM (Excel/ Tableau)
- Experience with a highly varied and distributed tool stack across the entire customer journey
- Ability to work directly with senior leadership get clarity on a path forward and manage expectations
The US base salary range for this position is $77,360.00 - $110,000.00 + variable compensation + benefits.
Actual compensation offered will be based on factors such as the candidate’s work location, qualifications, skills, experience and/or training. Your recruiter can share more information about the specific salary range for your desired work location during the hiring process.
We want our employees and their families to thrive. In addition to comprehensive benefits we offer holistic mind, body and lifestyle programs designed for overall well-being. Learn more about ZoomInfo benefits here.
ZoomInfo (NASDAQ: ZI) is the trusted go-to-market platform for businesses to find, acquire, and grow their customers. It delivers accurate, real-time data, insights, and technology to more than 35,000 companies worldwide. Businesses use ZoomInfo to increase efficiency, consolidate technology stacks, and align their sales and marketing teams — all in one platform.
ZoomInfo may use a software-based assessment as part of the recruitment process. More information about this tool, including the results of the most recent bias audit, is available here.
ZoomInfo is proud to be an Equal Opportunity employer. We are committed to equal employment opportunities for applicants and employees regardless of sex, race, age, color, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, disability status, religion, protected military or veteran status, medical condition, or any other characteristic or status protected by applicable law. At ZoomInfo, we also consider qualified candidates with criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements.