Marketing Senior Project Manager
At ZoomInfo, we encourage creativity, value innovation, demand teamwork, expect accountability and cherish results. We value your take charge, take initiative, get stuff done attitude and will help you unlock your growth potential. One great choice can change everything. Thrive with us at ZoomInfo.
At ZoomInfo we encourage creativity, value innovation, demand teamwork, expect accountability and cherish results. If you are collaborative, take initiative, and get stuff done we want to talk to you! We have high aspirations for the company and are looking for the right people to help fulfill the dream. We strive to continually improve every aspect of the company and use cutting-edge technologies and processes to delight our customers and rapidly increase revenues.
ZoomInfo is seeking a Project Manager to join the Marketing PMO supporting embedded teams and end to end Integrated Marketing campaigns. This position will play a critical role in establishing scalable project management practices to support cross-functional GTM Motions, project delivery, including project structure, communication, process definition, and driving end-to-end quarterly plans and ad hoc project delivery across ZoomInfo. You will report to the Director, Marketing Programs (PMO).
- Partner with embedded team leadership to strategically identify opportunities for operational improvements across subteams and cross-channel workstreams.
- Partner with channel SMEs to develop and optimize intake processes, understand project requirements to ensure requests are well defined, clearly documented, and project plans are agreed to by all relevant stakeholders at project onset
- Support capacity and prioritization planning views for leadership
- Act as a Liaison between Integrated Marketing, the PMO, and embedded teams to scope, lead, and execute day to day GTM programs
- Oversee and drive program/project execution from inception to delivery, ensuring appropriate depth and quality of technical and process design and implementation
- Serve as the single point-of-contact to coordinate delivery timing, manage risk and ensure alignment of all stakeholders for assigned projects
- Manage cross functional stakeholder relationships and workstreams
- Disseminate relevant project status, schedule, and risk information to stakeholders through appropriate level of reporting
- Create and maintain templates, documentation, and project plans to drive scale and consistency; partner with PMO counterparts for cross-channel areas of consistency
- Anticipate bottlenecks, provide escalation management, identify trade offs, and balance the business needs versus executional constraints
- Leverage industry best practices and tools in the execution of programs
Skills & Qualifications:
- 4-7 years of program or project management experience within hyper-growth GTM or Marketing teams within a SaaS company
- Advanced Jira and Asana knowledge or equivalent project management software experience preferred
- Driven self-starter, who is accountable for their work, and is proud to take ownership of processes with sense of urgency - gets things done
- Experience in implementing and developing workflows, processes, and SOPs
- Strong business acumen and experience working in a fast-paced, multi-product environment
- Creative problem solver, with a passion for identifying inefficiencies and closing the gaps across departments to resolve complex issues with innovative solutions
- Demonstrated experience working cross functionally with GTM teams
- Proven project management, organization, and partner management skills
- Relentlessly focused on incremental improvements and process optimization
- Strong knowledge of Excel and skilled in visual presentation tools
For over a decade, ZoomInfo has helped companies achieve their most important objective: profitable growth. Backed by the world's most comprehensive B2B database, our platform puts sales and marketing professionals in position to identify, connect, and engage with qualified prospects.
Our mission is to provide every company with a 360-degree view of their ideal customer, empowering each phase of their go-to-market strategy and driving their ability to hit their number.
The US base salary range for this position is $80,800.00 to $121,200.00 + variable compensation + benefits.
Actual compensation offered will be based on factors such as the candidate’s work location, qualifications, skills, experience and/or training. Your recruiter can share more information about the specific salary range for your desired work location during the hiring process.
We want our employees and their families to thrive. In addition to comprehensive benefits we offer holistic mind, body and lifestyle programs designed for overall well-being. Learn more about ZoomInfo benefits here.
ZoomInfo (NASDAQ: ZI) is the trusted go-to-market platform for businesses to find, acquire, and grow their customers. It delivers accurate, real-time data, insights, and technology to more than 35,000 companies worldwide. Businesses use ZoomInfo to increase efficiency, consolidate technology stacks, and align their sales and marketing teams — all in one platform.
ZoomInfo may use a software-based assessment as part of the recruitment process. More information about this tool, including the results of the most recent bias audit, is available here.
ZoomInfo is proud to be an Equal Opportunity employer. We are committed to equal employment opportunities for applicants and employees regardless of sex, race, age, color, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, disability status, religion, protected military or veteran status, medical condition, or any other characteristic or status protected by applicable law. At ZoomInfo, we also consider qualified candidates with criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements.