Business Intelligence Analyst III
At ZoomInfo, we encourage creativity, value innovation, demand teamwork, expect accountability and cherish results. We value your take charge, take initiative, get stuff done attitude and will help you unlock your growth potential. One great choice can change everything. Thrive with us at ZoomInfo.
As a People Analytics Data Developer, you will build the technical infrastructure to enable advanced HR analytics. You will play a key role in developing our Enterprise HR data architecture. You will create pipelines and processes focused on integrating and preparing HR data from sources like Greenhouse, Workday, and Docebo. To this end, you will help construct a HR data warehouse and leverage tools like Snowflake to enable strategic reporting and analytics of Enterprise Human Capital metrics.
The Data Developer will be responsible for building pipelines that bring together people's data from large datasets across the Enterprise. This role will focus on managing and preparing related HR data and will work closely with stakeholders to understand their analytics needs. Effectiveness in this position requires strong data warehousing skills, knowledge of HR systems, and experience with workforce analytics. You will leverage your technical skills to develop the data foundation, ETL processes, schemas, and infrastructure to enable advanced people insights, forecasts, dashboards and recommendations that inform talent strategy.
Essential Job Functions
- Partner with HR stakeholders to understand their data and analytics needs. Translate requirements into technical designs and data pipelines to enable actionable HR insights.
- Build and support ETL processes to integrate qualitative data like surveys from various systems into the HR data warehouse.
- Develop HR analytics capabilities leveraging tools like Snowflake SQL, Databricks, and FiveTran. Build models and pipelines that enable workforce insights.
- Automate generation of HR reports, dashboards, and visualizations to provide business insights to stakeholders.
- Leverage data warehousing, data modeling, and data pipeline skills to enable advanced analytics that guide strategic workforce decisions.
- Create impactful data stories and visualizations using HR data, and provide clear recommendations to business leaders.
- Research HR analytics best practices and apply them to enhance Zoominfo’s HR data architecture and capabilities.
- Collaborate with stakeholders to understand and connect HR data needs. Use data to provide insights that inform talent strategy.
- Architect and implement HR data integration between source systems like Greenhouse into the Snowflake HR warehouse.
- Prototype analytics solutions to evaluate talent diversity and enhance sourcing pipelines using HR data.
- Provide expertise to align HR data and analytics approaches across the enterprise HR function.
- Stay up-to-date on people analytics trends and apply relevant methods like network analysis and attrition modeling.
- Generate analytics and tailored visualizations that enable data-driven HR decisions.
- Develop innovative ideas and solutions to advance Zoominfo's HR analytics strategy and systems.
- Provide guidance to more junior HR data engineers to share knowledge and build a community of practice.
Essential Skills & Experience
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science, Engineering, or related technical field
- 5+ years experience building data pipelines, ETL processes, and data warehousing solutions
- 3+ years experience enabling business analytics through data models, schemas, and BI integrations
- 2+ years experience with HR data and systems like Workday, Greenhouse, etc.
- 1+ year experience developing HR analytics capabilities leveraging SQL, Python, BI tools
- Experience integrating heterogeneous data sources into analytical data platforms like Snowflake
- Experience developing automated dashboards and visualizations that drive business decisions
- Strong SQL skills, including complex queries, optimization, and stored procedures
- Experience building and supporting ETL processes with tools like FiveTran, Airflow, dbt
- Familiarity with BI and data visualization tools like Tableau, Looker, Power BI
- Passion for leveraging data to solve business problems and enable analytics-driven decisions
- Ability to communicate technical concepts to business stakeholders
- Experience guiding and mentoring more junior data engineers
- Masters degree in a technical field like Computer Science, Engineering, Analytics, etc.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Experience with Python for data engineering tasks like ETL and workflow automation
- Experience integrating SaaS application data via APIs
- Skills in BI tools like Tableau, Looker, Power BI to build visualizations
- Experience with workflow orchestration tools like Airflow, Apache Nifi, etc.
- Understanding of data structures, algorithms, distributed computing
The US base salary range for this position is $110,000 to $125,000 + bonus + benefits.
Actual compensation offered will be based on factors such as the candidate’s work location, qualifications, skills, experience and/or training. Your recruiter can share more information about the specific salary range for your desired work location during the hiring process.
We want our employees and their families to thrive. In addition to comprehensive benefits we offer holistic mind, body and lifestyle programs designed for overall well-being. Learn more about ZoomInfo benefits here.
ZoomInfo (NASDAQ: ZI) is the trusted go-to-market platform for businesses to find, acquire, and grow their customers. It delivers accurate, real-time data, insights, and technology to more than 35,000 companies worldwide. Businesses use ZoomInfo to increase efficiency, consolidate technology stacks, and align their sales and marketing teams — all in one platform.
ZoomInfo may use a software-based assessment as part of the recruitment process. More information about this tool, including the results of the most recent bias audit, is available here.
ZoomInfo is proud to be an Equal Opportunity employer. We are committed to equal employment opportunities for applicants and employees regardless of sex, race, age, color, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, disability status, religion, protected military or veteran status, medical condition, or any other characteristic or status protected by applicable law. At ZoomInfo, we also consider qualified candidates with criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements.