Accounts Receivable Specialist
At ZoomInfo, we encourage creativity, value innovation, demand teamwork, expect accountability and cherish results. We value your take charge, take initiative, get stuff done attitude and will help you unlock your growth potential. One great choice can change everything. Thrive with us at ZoomInfo.
“That’s the way it’s always been done.” We believe those seven words are the most detrimental to learning and growing, both individually and as a collective team. If you agree, we want to talk to you.
Over 30,000 customers rely on ZoomInfo’s expanding suite of go-to-market solutions that put best-in-class B2B intelligence at the forefront of productivity, growth, and innovation. And we’re not close to satisfied.
While the rocket ship took off long ago, ZoomInfo is looking for captains, not passengers, who want to help our team discover new frontiers and define new possibilities. This is a fast-paced and constantly evolving environment that requires excellent communication skills, the ability to multi-task and meet deadlines, superb analytical skills, and the ability to team with others within the company. This position has excellent career growth potential, including frequent promotions progressively increasing responsibility.
- Quickly evaluate the portfolio as a whole to ensure cash flow targets are met
- Conduct analyses of AR aging to identify overdue/delinquent accounts and contact customers regarding overdue accounts, documenting weekly collection activities
- Respond quickly to internal and external customer inquiries
- Strategically manage relationships with internal and external customers
- Collaborate with other Accounting Staff to ensure timely billing and dunning
- Direct and follow up with a third-party agency to preserve customer relationships while ensuring account resolution
- Support team efforts by addressing escalated accounts
- Provide excellent customer service to internal and external customers of ZoomInfo
- Improve and streamline processes to build efficiency, capacity, and scale
- Portal and vendor form experience
- 1+ years of experience working on a Collections or AR team in a high-volume B2B setting
- SaaS industry experience preferred, recurring revenue company preferred
- Interest in tech and understanding of cloud based environment and subscription accounting
- Demonstrated strong negotiation and conflict resolution skills
- Ability to meet and exceed cash collections targets
- Salesforce, NetSuite & SAP experience preferred
- Experience with reading, interpreting, and discussing contract language
- Customer Payment Portal Experience Preferred
The US hourly pay for this position is $25 per hour + bonus + benefits.
Actual compensation offered will be based on factors such as the candidate’s work location, qualifications, skills, experience and/or training. Your recruiter can share more information about the specific salary range for your desired work location during the hiring process.
We want our employees and their families to thrive. In addition to comprehensive benefits we offer holistic mind, body and lifestyle programs designed for overall well-being. Learn more about ZoomInfo benefits here.
ZoomInfo (NASDAQ: ZI) is the trusted go-to-market platform for businesses to find, acquire, and grow their customers. It delivers accurate, real-time data, insights, and technology to more than 35,000 companies worldwide. Businesses use ZoomInfo to increase efficiency, consolidate technology stacks, and align their sales and marketing teams — all in one platform.
ZoomInfo may use a software-based assessment as part of the recruitment process. More information about this tool, including the results of the most recent bias audit, is available here.
ZoomInfo is proud to be an Equal Opportunity employer. We are committed to equal employment opportunities for applicants and employees regardless of sex, race, age, color, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, disability status, religion, protected military or veteran status, medical condition, or any other characteristic or status protected by applicable law. At ZoomInfo, we also consider qualified candidates with criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements.