Manager, Customer Solutions
At ZoomInfo, we encourage creativity, value innovation, demand teamwork, expect accountability and cherish results. We value your take charge, take initiative, get stuff done attitude and will help you unlock your growth potential. One great choice can change everything. Thrive with us at ZoomInfo.
As a Manager of Customer Solutions, you will help oversee the day to day operations of a part of the ZoomInfo Customer Solutions team, an integral part of our strategy to ensure every customer is successful. The Manager of Customer Solutions is the leader of the Chennai-based Support Team, and serves as a key escalation point for technical support, providing direct assistance to internal and external stakeholders on complicated cases where exceptional service may be required. The Manager must ensure all customers receive outstanding support while overseeing the day to day functions of the team. At the direction of the Senior Manager of Customer Solutions, the manager will have wide responsibilities for creating policies and processes, training team members, and driving the ZoomInfo Customer Experience.
- Technical Skills
- Create and drive continuous education for the team, both in product knowledge and best-in-class communication skills to drive quality customer experiences.
- Manage team support channels, ensuring we’re providing timely responses and updates
- Collaborate with team members to triage and troubleshoot complex issues through testing and reproduction
- Serve as the primary point of contact for client escalations
- Act as a voice of the customer and escalate priority tickets and product bugs to the Product Management and Engineering teams.
- Team / People Management
- Manage team leads (who are people managers) to drive best practice management techniques including delivering consistent feedback, goal setting, and carrying out effective career pathing conversations.
- Address improvements with individuals and as a team, and develop action plans for improvement
- Liaison between Senior Leadership, team leads, and team members to define and manage team expectations regarding scope of work and responsibilities
- Oversee onboarding of new Solutions team members, working with team leads to plan, schedule, and provide guidance to new hires throughout onboarding process
- Act as primary point of contact from a management level for in-office operations for Chennai based Customer Solutions team members (including partnering with HR, Talent Acquisition, etc)
- Process Management
- Track standard KPIs for the team, including Time to First Response (TTFR), Time to Resolution, Time to Escalation, and ticket types by channel.
- Create policies, procedures, and processes for the team to ensure customers receive excellent and consistent service. Train employees on a variety of processes, tasks, and products to ensure maximum knowledge retention.
- Oversee team structuring and hiring for open positions.
- Document best practices and other useful information to better enable our customers through our online support tools
- Bachelor’s degree required and 8+ years of equivalent work experience. Minimum of 2 years experience in people management. Preference for experience working at / managing a team at a technology company.
- Previous Customer Solutions experience in Tier 1 and Tier 2 roles
- Experience managing, leading, or growing teams including training, mentoring, and developing junior team members
- Experience working at a global company and managing a team that supports global customers (EMEA + North America)
- Strong coaching and people development skills, with a focus on soft skills and communication skills. Must be a champion for customer excellence and satisfaction.
- Proven ability to multi-task and successfully manage multiple priorities simultaneously
- Prior experience and technical understanding of CRM, Marketing Automation, and sales acceleration tools
- Must have a strong attention to detail and a self-directed problem solver
- Ability to adapt and pivot in a fast paced, ever-changing environment
- Excellent customer service skills the ability to be empathetic, accurate, compassionate, responsive, resourceful, and conscientious
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills
ZoomInfo (NASDAQ: ZI) is the trusted go-to-market platform for businesses to find, acquire, and grow their customers. It delivers accurate, real-time data, insights, and technology to more than 35,000 companies worldwide. Businesses use ZoomInfo to increase efficiency, consolidate technology stacks, and align their sales and marketing teams — all in one platform.
ZoomInfo may use a software-based assessment as part of the recruitment process. More information about this tool, including the results of the most recent bias audit, is available here.
ZoomInfo is proud to be an Equal Opportunity employer. We are committed to equal employment opportunities for applicants and employees regardless of sex, race, age, color, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, disability status, religion, protected military or veteran status, medical condition, or any other characteristic or status protected by applicable law. At ZoomInfo, we also consider qualified candidates with criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements.