Digital Marketing Manager
At ZoomInfo, we encourage creativity, value innovation, demand teamwork, expect accountability and cherish results. We value your take charge, take initiative, get stuff done attitude and will help you unlock your growth potential. One great choice can change everything. Thrive with us at ZoomInfo.
At ZoomInfo we encourage creativity, value innovation, demand teamwork, expect accountability and cherish results. If you are collaborative, take initiative, get stuff done individual we want to talk to you! We have high aspirations for the company and are looking for the right people to help fulfill the dream. We strive to continually improve every aspect of the company and use cutting edge technologies and processes to delight our customers and rapidly increase revenues.
The Digital Marketing Manager will be responsible for overseeing ZoomInfo’s digital A/B, multivariate testing, dynamic targeting & personalization initiatives.
This role will drive the strategy recommendations & execution of multiple website tests with a clear aim to improve conversation rates on primary KPIs within ZoomInfo’s digital lead generation strategy, with Marketing Qualified Leads (MQLs) being the key measure of success. You will provide reports, analysis, and actionable insights to inform decision making and support continuous performance improvement across the ZoomInfo digital lead generation ecosystem.
Reporting to the Digital & Web Marketing team, this role will require coordination between multiple ZoomInfo teams, meaning this role is pivotal in cross-functional collaboration and execution.
- Development: Build and manage all aspects of ZoomInfo’s conversion rate optimization (CRO) program in support of maximizing net new customer lead generation across digital channels
- Expertise: Exhibit a high level of expertise in driving online tests across multiple touch points (websites, landing pages, blogs, mobile, etc.)
- Planning: Lead ongoing optimization planning; understanding business objectives and providing management with data driven guidance, this will involve leveraging internal Marketing analytics as well as qualitative research, industry trends, etc.
- Collaboration: Partner with internal stakeholders as appropriate (Marketing, creative, operations, analytics, development teams and external vendors/agencies) throughout planning and execution
- Ownership: Maintain testing schedule and manage on-time and high-quality execution against schedule, ensuring validity and reliability of tests, proper back-end tooling and measurement criteria set-up as well as implementation of best-in-class user experiences
- Analysis: Conduct in-depth analysis of test results; manage reporting processes and infrastructure needs in conjunction with internal Marketing Analytics and Technical Development teams
- Reporting: Facilitate sharing and leveraging of learnings across the organization to inform ongoing decision making
- BS/BA in Business, Marketing, Statistics or related field
- 5-7+ years in digital marketing, with a proven track record of developing, implementing and monitoring rigorous CRO programs
- 3+ years' experience facilitating solutions between business and technical teams.
- Preferred experience:
- Working with localized websites and projects, internationalization, and eCommerce
- Experience or familiarity with various A/B testing frameworks and testing principles
- Experience with Drupal or other enterprise level CMS is highly desirable, including basic web page building capabilities
- Familiarity with available A/B and multivariate testing tools (e.g. VWO, Optimizely, Adobe Target, Oracle Maxymiser, etc.)
- Experience with web analytics tools (i.e. Google Analytics)
- Agile Project Management experience, including: issue tracking systems, bug reporting, sprint planning, user stories, scrum, etc.
- Deep experience working with a team of cross-functional disciplines - developers, designers, writers, etc to reach project goals.
- Highly analytical and data driven as well as highly effective at working in a complex and fast paced business environment
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills with strong presentation and report writing experience a must, including comfort presenting to management when required
The US base salary range for this position is $84,000.00 to $126,000.00 + variable compensation + benefits.
Actual compensation offered will be based on factors such as the candidate’s work location, qualifications, skills, experience and/or training. Your recruiter can share more information about the specific salary range for your desired work location during the hiring process.
We want our employees and their families to thrive. In addition to comprehensive benefits we offer holistic mind, body and lifestyle programs designed for overall well-being. Learn more about ZoomInfo benefits here.
ZoomInfo (NASDAQ: ZI) is the trusted go-to-market platform for businesses to find, acquire, and grow their customers. It delivers accurate, real-time data, insights, and technology to more than 35,000 companies worldwide. Businesses use ZoomInfo to increase efficiency, consolidate technology stacks, and align their sales and marketing teams — all in one platform.
ZoomInfo may use a software-based assessment as part of the recruitment process. More information about this tool, including the results of the most recent bias audit, is available here.
ZoomInfo is proud to be an Equal Opportunity employer. We are committed to equal employment opportunities for applicants and employees regardless of sex, race, age, color, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, disability status, religion, protected military or veteran status, medical condition, or any other characteristic or status protected by applicable law. At ZoomInfo, we also consider qualified candidates with criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements.