Director, Marketing Web Engineering
At ZoomInfo, we encourage creativity, value innovation, demand teamwork, expect accountability and cherish results. We value your take charge, take initiative, get stuff done attitude and will help you unlock your growth potential. One great choice can change everything. Thrive with us at ZoomInfo.
At ZoomInfo, we encourage creativity, value innovation, demand teamwork, expect accountability and cherish results. If you are collaborative, take initiative, and get stuff done we want to talk to you! We have high aspirations for the company and are looking for the right people to help fulfill the dream. We strive to continually improve every aspect of the company and use cutting-edge technologies and processes to delight our customers and rapidly increase revenues.
As the Director, Marketing Web Engineering (Software Engineering), you will report to the VP, Web & Marketing Operations and will play an important part in building and designing the strategy, as well as developing and maintaining full-stack features of our website and marketing platform, which drives company growth and optimizes our customer experience.
The responsibilities of this opportunity include:
- Develop and maintain full-stack features and services related to our website, including systems, automation, integrations, and web experiences (building fast and SEO-friendly applications with server-side rendering), using modern technologies
- Lead website engineering strategy and guide the development roadmap, translating a strategic vision into priorities that impact the business.
- Partner with PMO and Web Experience teams on roadmap and goals
- Create modern design projects working closely with the design team and stakeholders
- Manage an international team of software engineers, QA engineers and software architects (US and Israel). Support the personal development of your team.
- Provide constructive and timely feedback on expectations and performance.
- Work with internal customers and UAT teams to resolve bugs and support issues.
- Contribute to company wide initiatives. Working closely with Privacy, Engineering, Product, HR and other departments.
- Recruit and retain talent.
A successful candidate will have the following qualifications:
- A technical background that includes modern programming languages, frameworks & patterns, test automation, and debugging.
- 10+ years of relevant industry experience.
- 5+ years of experience managing a team of 5-15+ software and QA engineers.
- 5+ years of full-stack knowledge of and experience using technologies like Next.js, React, Node.js, Typescript, GraphQL, Strapi.js, Nginx, WordPress/PHP (optional).
- 3+ years of industry experience using engineering technologies/platforms: GCP/GKE, Datadog, Cloudflare, PagerDuty, Jfrog, ArgoCD.
- Advantage: knowledge of Salesforce, Snowflake, Google Tag Manager, Google Analytics, and Tableau.
- Passionate about using technology to solve interesting challenges.
- A BA / BS in Computer Science or equivalent experience.
Our mission is to provide every company with a 360-degree view of their ideal customer, empowering each phase of their go-to-market strategy and driving their ability to hit their number.
The US base salary range for this position is $200,000 to $275,000 + variable compensation + benefits.
Actual compensation offered will be based on factors such as the candidate’s work location, qualifications, skills, experience and/or training. Your recruiter can share more information about the specific salary range for your desired work location during the hiring process.
We want our employees and their families to thrive. In addition to comprehensive benefits we offer holistic mind, body and lifestyle programs designed for overall well-being. Learn more about ZoomInfo benefits here.
For over a decade, ZoomInfo has helped companies achieve their most important objective: profitable growth. Backed by the world's most comprehensive B2B database, our platform puts sales and marketing professionals in position to identify, connect, and engage with qualified prospects.
ZoomInfo (NASDAQ: ZI) is the trusted go-to-market platform for businesses to find, acquire, and grow their customers. It delivers accurate, real-time data, insights, and technology to more than 35,000 companies worldwide. Businesses use ZoomInfo to increase efficiency, consolidate technology stacks, and align their sales and marketing teams — all in one platform.
ZoomInfo may use a software-based assessment as part of the recruitment process. More information about this tool, including the results of the most recent bias audit, is available here.
ZoomInfo is proud to be an Equal Opportunity employer. We are committed to equal employment opportunities for applicants and employees regardless of sex, race, age, color, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, disability status, religion, protected military or veteran status, medical condition, or any other characteristic or status protected by applicable law. At ZoomInfo, we also consider qualified candidates with criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements.