Senior Director, GTM Systems
At ZoomInfo, we encourage creativity, value innovation, demand teamwork, expect accountability and cherish results. We value your take charge, take initiative, get stuff done attitude and will help you unlock your growth potential. One great choice can change everything. Thrive with us at ZoomInfo.
At ZoomInfo we encourage creativity, value innovation, demand teamwork, expect accountability and cherish results. If you are a take charge, take initiative, get stuff done individual we want to talk to you! We have high aspirations for the company and are looking for the right people to help fulfill the dream. We strive to continually improve every aspect of the company and use cutting edge technologies and processes to delight our customers and rapidly increase revenues.
As the Sr. Director, GTM Systems you will be responsible for successfully managing the Business Technology and GTM Systems team in the delivery of multiple, concurrent and high-impact projects with many cross-functional stakeholders. You will assemble, manage and scale project teams throughout all phases of the project lifecycle. This role will lead business technology efforts for ZoomInfo and report directly to the VP of Revenue Operations.
This person will manage the prioritization and execution of all Salesforce and sales automation development efforts and the implementation and success of the associated business processes.
With the above in mind, the ideal candidate will be an expert in sales automation, process and productivity. This leader must be experienced in groundbreaking change during critical junctions of company expansion - it is an incredible time of growth and scalability here at ZI!
- Manage the development of custom solutions and integrations to solve complex business problems
- Partner in decisions about key elements of sales automation, including managing complex Salesforce.com integrations, choosing new vendors and managing/coordinating 3rd-party vendors and contractors as required
- Address process gaps in development and documentation
- Drive the execution and completion of projects, ensuring appropriate depth and quality of technical and process design and implementation
- Improve sales automation implementation to deal with a highly sophisticated marketing qualified lead process, including lead distribution rules, lead categorization/management and coordinated follow up with marketing
- Responsible for directing the planning, prioritization and execution of Revenue Operations project workload
- Experience working with large sales teams, including Inside Sales, that sell to multiple market segments with different products and selling motions by segment or experience with smaller teams experiencing rapid growth.
- Ability to up-level and build out the capabilities of ZoomInfo’s Revenue operations team to deliver better processes, enhanced reporting & analytics, and an overall world-class revenue operations experience
- A natural innovator with a proven ability to design new processes, automate and simplify complexity and drive results with a high degree of buy-in from sales leadership and sales teams
- A real analytical mind with a deep understanding of data, processes, and technology to drive sales improvement at ZoomInfo
Required Experience and Education
- 7+ years of GTM or Business Technology experience, with 10+ years preferred
- At least 3 years of experience leading a Sales/Rev Operations team, preferably with a SaaS company
- Experience in Agile development
- Expertise in Salesforce.com, Marketing Automation, CPQ, MS Excel, Tableau
- Experience working across Sales and Marketing Function preferred
- Experience working in a sprint based agile development system preferred
For over a decade, ZoomInfo has helped companies achieve their most important objective: profitable growth. Backed by the world's most comprehensive B2B database, our platform puts sales and marketing professionals in position to identify, connect, and engage with qualified prospects.
Our mission is to provide every company with a 360-degree view of their ideal customer, empowering each phase of their go-to-market strategy and driving their ability to hit their number.
The US base salary range for this position is $180,000.00 - $250,000.00 + bonus + equity + benefits.
Actual compensation offered will be based on factors such as the candidate’s work location, qualifications, skills, experience and/or training. Your recruiter can share more information about the specific salary range for your desired work location during the hiring process.
We want our employees and their families to thrive. In addition to comprehensive benefits we offer holistic mind, body and lifestyle programs designed for overall well-being. Learn more about ZoomInfo benefits here.
ZoomInfo (NASDAQ: ZI) is the trusted go-to-market platform for businesses to find, acquire, and grow their customers. It delivers accurate, real-time data, insights, and technology to more than 35,000 companies worldwide. Businesses use ZoomInfo to increase efficiency, consolidate technology stacks, and align their sales and marketing teams — all in one platform.
ZoomInfo may use a software-based assessment as part of the recruitment process. More information about this tool, including the results of the most recent bias audit, is available here.
ZoomInfo is proud to be an Equal Opportunity employer. We are committed to equal employment opportunities for applicants and employees regardless of sex, race, age, color, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, disability status, religion, protected military or veteran status, medical condition, or any other characteristic or status protected by applicable law. At ZoomInfo, we also consider qualified candidates with criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements.