Sales Enablement Specialist - Product Enablement, SalesOS (hybrid)
At ZoomInfo, we encourage creativity, value innovation, demand teamwork, expect accountability and cherish results. We value your take charge, take initiative, get stuff done attitude and will help you unlock your growth potential. One great choice can change everything. Thrive with us at ZoomInfo.
We are looking for an experienced, passionate, and results-oriented Product Enablement Manager to join a Global Revenue Enablement team that supercharges ZoomInfo’s Go-To-Market organization.
In this role, you will take charge of defining and executing an enablement strategy that ensures our GTM teams have the know-how and skill to best position our product suite, resulting in a sales velocity that is industry leading and best in class.
This is a hybrid position, working a minimum of three days per week from our office in Bethesda, MD.
This role will support our SalesOS product, knowledge of this space is a requirement.
- SalesOS supports sellers and marketers to reach and engage with their prospective buyers
- Contact and Company Data
- Email and Phone Automation
- Buyer Intent
- Website Visitor Tracking
- Conversational Intelligence
What you will do:
- Define and deliver an Enablement Plan of Record for all GTM personas -
- Establish training plans aligned with the needs of the revenue org by utilizing modern learning and enablement approaches
- Curate all necessary messaging, content and/or tools necessary
- Project manage the execution of the enablement plan of record
- Deliver effective and engaging content for elearning, online, and in-person delivery
- Measure end to end success of GTM readiness from lead generation to deal close
- Act as an Enablement Trusted Advisor for Product Marketing, Product Management, and Technical GTM Roles
- Become a Subject Matter Expert in enabling GTM teams on products, technologies and solutions that foster an increase in sales velocity and revenue generation
- Educate on best practices and lessons learned regarding product positioning and education at all stages of the buyer journey, aligned to all GTM Personas
- Steward Product Expertise across the broader Revenue Enablement Team
- Partner with hiring and talent teams to assess and identify right product/technical skills for GTM roles, spanning lead gen to post-sales support.
- Work closely with Core Program owners to assess and deliver the right product/technical skills for onboarding, ramp, and continuing education
- Contribute to creative enablement scaling, delivery, and quality assurance within the broader Revenue Enablement team
What you bring:
- 2+ years in building, managing, and measuring enablement program/initiative progress
- 2+ years experience working with/in enablement teams focused on GTM personas
- Demonstrated experience in content creation and delivery to selling teams (sales, pre-sales and/or post-sales)
- Demonstrated experience in leading and project managing multiple initiatives of varying complexity and timeframes
- Prior experience as a seller highly preferred
- Experience with GTM Automation (Sales and/or Marketing) Platforms / Data Intelligence Platforms
- Demonstrated experience with content authoring, packaging, and management tools used in enablement organization including:
- learning management systems
- video creation, editing, and delivery
- e-learning authoring tools such as RISE, Camtasia, 7 Tabs, etc.
- content management platforms such as Seismic, Highspot, etc.
- project management tools such as Jira and SmartSheet
- Ability to influence with a high energy, confident, engaging, and inspiring personality
- Insatiable curiosity and love of product technology
- Strong project and time management skills
- Strong judgment, initiative and sense of urgency
- Proven experience in effective cross-functional relationship management
The US base salary range for this position is $64,000 - $88,000 + bonus + benefits.
Actual compensation offered will be based on factors such as the candidate’s work location, qualifications, skills, experience and/or training. Your recruiter can share more information about the specific salary range for your desired work location during the hiring process.
We want our employees and their families to thrive. In addition to comprehensive benefits we offer holistic mind, body and lifestyle programs designed for overall well-being. Learn more about ZoomInfo benefits here.
ZoomInfo (NASDAQ: ZI) is the trusted go-to-market platform for businesses to find, acquire, and grow their customers. It delivers accurate, real-time data, insights, and technology to more than 35,000 companies worldwide. Businesses use ZoomInfo to increase efficiency, consolidate technology stacks, and align their sales and marketing teams — all in one platform.
ZoomInfo may use a software-based assessment as part of the recruitment process. More information about this tool, including the results of the most recent bias audit, is available here.
ZoomInfo is proud to be an Equal Opportunity employer. We are committed to equal employment opportunities for applicants and employees regardless of sex, race, age, color, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, disability status, religion, protected military or veteran status, medical condition, or any other characteristic or status protected by applicable law. At ZoomInfo, we also consider qualified candidates with criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements.