Manager, Data Services
ZoomInfo (NASDAQ: ZI) is the trusted go-to-market platform for businesses to find, acquire, and grow their customers. It delivers accurate, real-time data, insights, and technology to more than 35,000 companies worldwide. Businesses use ZoomInfo to increase efficiency, consolidate technology stacks, and align their sales and marketing teams — all in one platform.
Lead a Cross-Functional Team
- Become a domain expert by working closely with data services managers and stakeholders to understand both business and technical aspects of the job.
- Motivate, lead, coach, and mentor data services analysts and engineers.
- Actively maintain and build a culture of learning, respect, transparency, and trust.
- Participate and drive initiatives relating to people management including recruiting, onboarding, performance reviews, career advancement, training, etc.
- Improve processes and collaboration within the team and across groups.
- Active engagement in business and technical discussions during solutioning meetings, code reviews, and documentation sessions.
- Motivate and drive a continuous performance-based culture within the team. Provide adequate management support for the team in the form of team meetings, 1:1’s and other forums as needed to support the group and individual development objectives of team members.
- Establish team level KPIs to measure the effectiveness of your team
- Identify cross-functional dependencies and remove blockers when needed
- Work closely with your reports and managers to ensure the successful delivery of cases and projects.
- Crafting a thoughtful, long-term business and technical strategy that anticipates future needs.
- Drive technical initiatives to build clean, robust, maintainable, and performant code.
- Instill a culture of ownership, learning, automation, re-use, and efficiency through the use of industry best practices.
- Be able to get your hands dirty and contribute to projects from a business and/or technical perspective.
- Ability to say NO, respectfully challenge ideas, and call out potential trade-offs.
- Personnel and project management skills
- Expert-level knowledge of sector technology and processes
- Strategic thinking
- Leadership, teambuilding, and mentoring skills
- Strong communication, interpersonal, and conflict resolution skills
- Critical thinking and problem-solving skills
- Data analytics skills and experience
- Attention to detail
- Working knowledge of SQL and Python
- 5 years of industry experience in data analytics or similar role and 2 years of team management experience
- Flexible thinking, including the ability to pivot and try new approaches when faced with challenges
- Organizational, planning, and documentation skills
- Past use of Agile/Scrum or similar collaborative tools a plus
- Master's degree in a quantitative or technical field such as Statistics, Mathematics, Physics, Computer Science or Computer Engineering
- MBA or advanced business degree preferred
- Strong ability to distill and communicate complex technical concepts and solutions at a level appropriate for the intended audience with varying levels of technical knowledge.
- Exposure to cloud computing (AWS, Azure, or GCP) a plus
- Ability to thrive in fast-paced, sometimes ambiguous working environment