Senior Product Designer
At ZoomInfo we encourage creativity, value innovation, demand teamwork, expect accountability and cherish results. If you are collaborative, take initiative, and get stuff done we want to talk to you! We have high aspirations for the company and are looking for the right people to help fulfill the dream. We strive to continually improve every aspect of the company and use cutting-edge technologies and processes to delight our customers and rapidly increase revenue.
As the Product Designer, you will report to the UX/UI Manager and will be responsible for taking product requirements to create beautiful user flows and prototypes with pixel perfect UI. A successful candidate will be familiar with Product Design methods and be technically proficient using Figma.
The Responsibilities Of This Opportunity Include
- Translate highly complex product features into user flows that depict the user’s experience using a feature
- Conduct iterative testing of product features to ensure they meet the needs of the end-user using a variety of research and testing methods
- Interact with cross-functional product teams, including Product Managers, Designers, Software Engineers, and R&D teams to oversee full implementation of your designs
- Contribute to a growing product design system to ensure consistency across the product experience
A Typical Day as a Designer at Zoominfo Might be the Following
- Participate in daily design/product/development scrum meetings
- Create short videos to articulate design ideas and capture feedback from multi-locational teams
- Design concepts to showcase an end-to-end flow of vision
- Connect with stakeholders and Product Managers on understanding requirements
- Succinctly communicate and defend design concepts to senior leadership
- Provide support to the team on their product features
- Conduct team reviews on features
A Successful Candidate Will Have The Following Qualifications
- Demonstrable UX/UI design skills illustrated through a strong portfolio which includes complex systems/projects across a digital landscape. Illustrations and animations are a big plus
- A passion for design, with an eye for detail, a good understanding of visual hierarchy and usability
- Self starter, self motivated, and able to work independently in a fast-paced work environment
- Ability to be flexible and adaptable to the organization’s evolving product roadmap
- Willingness to learn both with other team members as well as independent
- Ability to teach, mentor, coach other team members
- 5+ years of Product design experience. Preference will be given to candidates who have experience designing complex solutions for B2B systems
- We're a Figma team. We use this product for all of our product design work so Figma experience and competence is a must
- The design team loosely follows an Agile Development structure for full product implementation. Knowledge of this process is a necessity
- Relevant academic experience such as a degree in the field of visual design, interactive design, or equivalent discipline
- Ability to clearly communicate and defend design ideas, solutions, and articulate design process to teams and customers
- Collaborate effectively and share responsibilities across a large design team located in multiple countries
- Proficient in written and spoken English
- Online Portfolio - required. Please provide a password if needed.
The US base salary range for this position is $138,400.00 - $173,000.00 + bonus + equity + benefits.
Actual compensation offered will be based on factors such as the candidate’s work location, qualifications, skills, experience and/or training. Your recruiter can share more information about the specific salary range for your desired work location during the hiring process. We want our employees and their families to thrive. In addition to comprehensive benefits we offer holistic mind, body and lifestyle programs designed for overall well-being. Learn more about ZoomInfo benefits here.
ZoomInfo (NASDAQ: ZI) is the trusted go-to-market platform for businesses to find, acquire, and grow their customers. It delivers accurate, real-time data, insights, and technology to more than 35,000 companies worldwide. Businesses use ZoomInfo to increase efficiency, consolidate technology stacks, and align their sales and marketing teams — all in one platform.
ZoomInfo may use a software-based assessment as part of the recruitment process. More information about this tool, including the results of the most recent bias audit, is available here.
ZoomInfo is proud to be an Equal Opportunity employer. We are committed to equal employment opportunity for applicants and employees regardless of sex, race, age, color, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, disability status, religion, protected military or veteran status, medical condition, or any other characteristic or status protected by applicable law. At ZoomInfo, we also consider qualified candidates with criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements.