Product Trainer, Customer Success
At ZoomInfo we encourage creativity, value innovation, demand teamwork, expect accountability and cherish results. If you are a take charge, take initiative, get stuff done individual we want to talk to you! We have high aspirations for the company and are looking for the right people to help fulfill the dream. We strive to continually improve every aspect of the company and use cutting edge technologies and processes to delight our customers and rapidly increase revenues.
ZoomInfo is looking for an engaging, passionate, and results-oriented Product Enablement Delivery Manager to join a Global Sales Enablement team that supercharges ZoomInfo’s Go-To-Market organization.
In this role, you will execute on and deliver an enablement strategy that ensures our Go-To-Market teams have the know-how and skill to best position our product suite, resulting in a sales velocity that is industry leading and best in class.
This role will support our teams in Chennai, India, and in the United States. Knowledge of and experience in global customer-facing roles is a plus. This is a night shift position, ideally working from our office in Chennai. We offer a night shift allowance, car service, and some in office food options.
What you will do:
- Deliver training content for all Customer Experience (post-sale) personas
- Curate elearning courses
- Design interactive live training sessions for customer experience teams
- Deliver effective and engaging content for elearning, online, and in-person delivery
- Measure effectiveness of training modalities
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams across the organization
- Partner with members of the Product and Customer Experience Enablement Teams to assess and identify the right product knowledge and skills for the various customer experience roles
- Participate in scoping meetings with stakeholders of various projects
- Advise on the best delivery methods to achieve desired learning outcomes
What you bring:
- Experience in SaaS based applications and how to effectively create application fluency in the people you train
- Experience working in or with technical organizations including sales engineering, solution consultants and/or customer experience roles
- Demonstrated experience in delivering product training to technical go-to-market teams, customer experience teams a plus
- Demonstrated experience in managing multiple initiatives of varying complexity and timeframes
- Experience developing content for international audiences, especially in India, the US, Canada, Australia, or Western Europe
- Experience working on international internal teams is a plus
- Expertise in using Zoom and its full capabilities in delivering remote and/or hybrid training
- Experience with Zoominfo SalesOS, Chorus, Engage or its competitor solutions
- Demonstrated experience with content authoring, packaging, and management tools used in enablement organization including:
- Microsoft Office Suite or Google Suite
- Learning management systems
- E-learning authoring tools such as Adobe Captivate, Articulate Rise, Camtasia, 7 Tabs, etc.
- Content management platforms such as Seismic, Highspot, etc.
- Personality & passion for helping others succeed
- Excellent command of English, both oral and written
- Ability to perform comfortably in a fast-paced, deadline-oriented work environment
- Ability to work as a team member, as well as independently
- Self-starter mentality
- Ability to influence with a high energy, confident, engaging, and inspiring personality
- Insatiable curiosity and love of product technology
- Strong project and time management skills
- Strong judgment, initiative and sense of urgency
- Proven experience in effective cross-functional relationship management
For over a decade, ZoomInfo has helped companies achieve their most important objective: profitable growth. Backed by the world's most comprehensive B2B database, our platform puts sales and marketing professionals in position to identify, connect, and engage with qualified prospects.
Our mission is to provide every company with a 360-degree view of their ideal customer, empowering each phase of their go-to-market strategy and driving their ability to hit their number.