Graphic Designer II
At ZoomInfo we encourage creativity, value innovation, demand teamwork, expect accountability, and cherish results. If you are collaborative, take initiative, and get stuff done we want to talk to you! We have high aspirations for the company and are looking for the right people to help fulfill the dream. We strive to continually improve every aspect of the company and use cutting-edge technologies and processes to delight our customers and rapidly increase revenues.
ZoomInfo is looking for an innovative and creative Graphic Designer II to join our outstanding Creative Design team. Somebody who lives and breathes their craft and can design beautiful graphic materials with meticulous attention to detail.
As a graphic designer, you should have the ability to create a wide range of marketing materials, print and digital. Such as marketing communication materials (brochures, eBooks, whitepapers, etc.), key messaging materials (Executive presentations, product briefs, Google Slides, website graphics, and pages), graphics and banners for Employer Branding, infographics, and more.
Job Duties and Responsibilities:
- Creating a wide range of creative and graphics for product materials, branding, social media, print, website pages, presentations, and more
- Contribute design support to the major projects and initiatives taken on by the Graphics team
- Driving creativity to the next level across all marketing materials in terms of quality, design, layout, color, typography, and brand consistency
- Collaborate with marketing teams and business partners to translate complex business concepts, data, information, and content into easily digestible, high-end presentations.
- Ensure brand standards across color, font, production quality, and more
- Support presentation/pitch deck needs
- Create infographics and data visualizations for use across presentations, social, blogs, and sites.
- BA or BFA degree in Art/ Design or a related field, or equivalent experience.
- At least 3+ years of experience in graphic design
- Strong portfolio showcasing graphics, presentations, marketing, and branding experience
- Detailed knowledge of visual design tools including Figma, Adobe Creative Suite (specifically Photoshop, Illustrator, and InDesign), and presentation tools such as Google Slides (Workiva experience a plus)
- Excellent listening, project management, interpersonal, verbal, and written communications skills
- Self-motivated and able to thrive in a result-driven environment
- Excellent collaboration, problem-solving, and issue-resolution skills
- Excellent written and spoken English skills.
Built over 20 years ago, ZoomInfo has become the go-to-market standard for over 13,500 companies worldwide. Designed to be the single source of truth, the ZoomInfo platform offers best-in-class technology paired with unrivaled data coverage, accuracy, and depth of contacts, companies, and opportunities essential to empower sales, marketing and recruiting professionals to hit their numbers. Deeply embedded into business workflows and technology stacks -- including integrations with the leading CRM, Sales Engagement, Marketing Automation, and Talent Management applications - ZoomInfo is capable of delivering more predictable, accelerated, and sustainable growth than any stand-alone solution. ZoomInfo’s investors include TA Associates, The Carlyle Group and 22C Capital. For more information about our leading marketing and sales intelligence solution, visit www.zoominfo.com.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, ethnicity, religion, gender, national origin, disability and protected veterans status or any other personal characteristic protected by law.
The US base salary range for this position is $58,000.00 - $72,500 + bonus + benefits.
Actual compensation offered will be based on factors such as the candidate’s work location, qualifications, skills, experience and/or training. Your recruiter can share more information about the specific salary range for your desired work location during the hiring process.
We want our employees and their families to thrive. In addition to comprehensive benefits we offer holistic mind, body and lifestyle programs designed for overall well-being. Learn more about ZoomInfo benefits here.