Blockchain technology is powering a growing wave of innovation. Businesses and governments around the world are using blockchains to make banking more efficient, connect with their customers, and investigate criminal cases. As adoption of blockchain technology grows, more and more organizations seek access to all this ecosystem has to offer. That’s where Chainalysis comes in. We provide complete knowledge of what’s happening on blockchains through our data, services, and solutions. With Chainalysis, organizations can navigate blockchains safely and with confidence.
The People Team at Chainalysis is dedicated to enabling growth, building an inclusive environment, and providing the benefits and perks that help our employees balance work, life, and happiness. Our job is to make sure Chainalysis has the right talent and framework in place to grow both quickly and thoughtfully.
The Benefits Manager is really great at analyzing benefits data to create visibility to the People team, and broader leadership team on the value, utilization and costs of the benefits and perks Chainalysis offers, including pensions, insurances, education reimbursement, paid time off, parental leave, and other programs.
In one year you’ll know you were successful if…
- You’ve reviewed and analyzed complex data on benefit plan utilization, costs and trends and made recommendations for enhancements, cost savings, or potential changes.
- Evaluated best practices, market competitiveness and employer/employee value against Chainalysis’s business priorities and values
- Supported the growth of Chainalysis into additional locations, through both EoR and legal entity structures, by analyzing appropriate benefits offerings, obtaining price quotes, and making recommendations to People leadership.
- Collaborated with key stakeholders to understand local benefit requirements and external market competitiveness of our benefits programs globally.
- Managed vendor relationships around renewals, pricing, and reporting, and coordinated with People Operations to ensure SLA standards are met.
- Partnered with the People Operations, Finance, and Legal teams to implement new benefit programs and vendors.
- Driven and executed on cross-functional projects from planning through to implementation.
- You’ve analyzed new and changed global/local laws for compliance and performed ad-hoc reviews to ensure best practice process deployment for the programs are managed
- Kept abreast of updated or new benefit-related laws, regulations, guidelines and policies, and recommend changes to Chainalysis offerings, processes, or reporting to maintain compliance
- You’ve strategically developed and delivered global benefits training and communication for leaders and employees, in partnership with People Operations, Learning and Development, and HRBP teams
- Coordinated with other team members and external vendors on benefit communications
A background like this helps:
- You’ve led and driven benefit programs in multinational organizations that operate with a mix of legal entities and HR.
- You’ve worked with benefits programs in some of our fast growing locations: Canada, United Kingdom, Singapore, Korea, Spain, and the United Arab Emirates.
- Have advanced knowledge in benefits plan design and ability to research as needed.
- Know the ropes around regulatory compliance in benefits programs and the ability to scale processes in a high-growth environment.
- Strong analytical skills with proficiency in GoogleSheets/Excel.
- Love to collaborate with teams in a dynamic and global environment.
- Display strong problem-solving skills with the ability to build relationships with various leaders across the organization.
- Great organizational skills, high attention to detail, and strong sense of urgency, driven by results.
At Chainalysis, we help government agencies, cryptocurrency businesses, and financial institutions track and investigate illicit activity on the blockchain, allowing them to engage confidently with cryptocurrency. We take care of our people with great benefits, professional development opportunities, and fun.
You belong here.
At Chainalysis, we believe that diversity of experience and thought makes us stronger. With both customers and employees around the world, we are committed to ensuring our team reflects the unique communities around us. Some of the ways we’re ensuring we keep learning are an internal Diversity Committee, Days of Reflection throughout the year including International Women’s Day, Harvey Milk Day, World Humanitarian Day, and UN International Migrants Day, and a commitment to continue revisiting and reevaluating our diversity culture.
We encourage applicants across any race, ethnicity, gender/gender expression, age, spirituality, ability, experience and more. Additionally, if you need any accommodations to make our interview process more accessible to you due to a disability, don't hesitate to let us know. You can learn more here. We can’t wait to meet you.
By submitting this application, I consent to and authorize Chainalysis to contact my former employers, and any and all other persons and organizations for information bearing upon my qualifications for employment. I further authorize the listed employers, schools and personal references to give Chainalysis (without further notice to me) any and all information about my previous employment and education, along with other pertinent information they may have, and hereby waive any actions which I may have against either party(ies) for providing a reference. I understand any future employment will be contingent on the Company receiving satisfactory employment references.
Something looks off?