Senior GTM Analyst
Do the best work of your career as a champion for small and mid-size businesses.
BILL is a leader in financial automation software for small and midsize businesses (SMBs). As a champion of SMBs, we are dedicated to automating the future of finance so businesses can thrive. Hundreds of thousands of businesses trust BILL solutions to manage financial workflows, including payables, receivables, and spend and expense management. With BILL, businesses are connected to a network of millions of members, so they can pay or get paid faster. Through our automated solutions, we help SMBs simplify and control their finances, so they can confidently manage their businesses, and succeed on their terms.
BILL is a trusted partner of leading U.S. financial institutions, accounting firms, and accounting software providers. We have operations in San Jose, CA, Draper, UT, Houston, TX and are continuing to expand into other geographic locations. If you’re looking for a place that helps you do the best work of your career, look no further than BILL.
Make your impact within a rapidly growing Fintech Company
The ideal candidate will bring a depth of analytical experience as well as strong cross-functional partnership and operational experience scaling out technology companies going through hypergrowth
- Improve the accessibility and accuracy of revenue-related analytics by defining and implementing the department specific data mart
- Develop and maintain the related data models and dependencies for revenue analytics
- Define logic, sources and reporting tools for departmental key metrics
- Interface with company data and systems teams to communicate requirements and recommendations for successful revenue analytics
- Perform unit testing to validate accuracy and validity of revenue reporting
- Direct the road-map for the revenue reporting suite
- Create effective visualizations in support of revenue programs
- Create and manage models for regular forecasts of revenue metrics
- Participate in quota and capacity planning for revenue organization
- Provide the ad-hoc data requirements for strategy decisions and analysis on outcomes
- Provide analysis, data requirements and recommendations for improvement of revenue programs
We’d love to chat if you have:
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in a related field such as Business, Economics, Finance, Accounting.
- 3+ years of work experience supporting a multi-channel SaaS organization in an analytical capacity.
- Strong experience in SQL and data warehouses.
- Strong experience in development of Tableau dashboards and data sources
- Experience working with data from GTM systems such as Salesforce a plus.
- Analytical thinker with strong problem solving skills and patience with detail.
- Proactive inclination for taking initiative and coming up with new solutions.
- Strong communicator in all formats and able to work cross-functionally.
- Collaborative and Team-oriented mindset.
- Strong understanding of business drivers and KPIs.
- Ability to multi-task in a fast-paced business environment.
- Bill.com cultural fit and enjoyable to work with.
The estimated base salary range for this role is noted below for our office location in Draper, UT. Additionally, this role is eligible to participate in BILL’s bonus and equity plan. Our ranges for each role and job level are based on a variety of factors including candidate experience, expertise, and geographic location and may vary from the amounts listed above. The role is also eligible for a competitive benefits package that includes: medical, dental, vision, life and disability insurance, 401(k) retirement plan, flexible spending & health savings account, paid holidays, paid time off, and other company benefits.
Let’s talk about benefits
- 100% paid employee health, dental, and vision plans (choose HMO, PPO, or HDHP)
- HSA & FSA accounts
- Life Insurance, Long & Short-term disability coverage
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- 11+ Observed holidays and wellness days and flexible time off
- Employee Stock Purchase Program with employee discounts
- Wellness & Fitness initiatives
- Employee recognition and referral programs
- And much more
For positions that are in office we support a hybrid work environment with on-site and remote work days. Check out our LinkedIn Life Page for each location and Discover BILL.
We live our culture and values every day
At BILL, we’re different by design—it's our culture. Our CEO is a trusted entrepreneur who lives our cultural values: Humble, Authentic, Passionate, Accountable, and Fun. People here love being their authentic selves, contributing unique experiences, sharing ideas, perspectives, and intellectual curiosity. We celebrate our diversity as the heart and soul of how we work, grow, and succeed together. Inspiring people with meaningful career experiences they love really does make the dream work and our successes just keep getting better. There’s no limit to what we can build and where we can go from here. We’d love you to join us.
BILL is proudly an Equal Opportunity Employer where everyone is welcome. Our innovation and technology are inspired by an inclusive culture unlike any other. Everyone brings a different personal story and perspective and this diverse mix of minds, backgrounds, and experiences is where our greatest ideas come from. We welcome people of all races, ethnicities, ages, religions, abilities, genders, and sexual orientations to make us an even more vibrant company. We want everyone to bring their authentic selves here, to share our values, shape our vision, drive innovation, and become part of a culture we celebrate every day.
Our promise to our candidates is to be transparent, diligent, and engaging while guiding individuals through each step of our hiring process. At BILL we strive to achieve an inclusive and positive candidate experience that aligns with our core values and focuses on diversity. If you require a reasonable accommodation for your application, interviews, or another aspect of the hiring process, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Humble - We check our egos at the door. We are curious. We listen, accept feedback.
- Authentic - We earn and show trust by being real—embracing our authentic selves.
- Passionate - We care deeply about each other and our customers.
- Accountable - We are duty-bound to each other, our customers, and society.
- Fun - We wrap it all together by building connections and enjoying time spent together.
Our Applicant Privacy Notice describes how BILL treats the personal information it receives from applicants