Manager, CXO Strategic Program Management
Build your career with purpose. Be a champion for small and mid-size businesses.
BILL is a leader in financial automation software for small and midsize businesses (SMBs). As a champion of SMBs, we are dedicated to automating the future of finance so businesses can thrive. Hundreds of thousands of businesses trust BILL solutions to manage financial workflows, including payables, receivables, and spend and expense management. With BILL, businesses are connected to a network of millions of members, so they can pay or get paid faster. Through our automated solutions, we help SMBs simplify and control their finances, so they can confidently manage their businesses, and succeed on their terms.
BILL is a trusted partner of leading U.S. financial institutions, accounting firms, and accounting software providers. We have operations in San Jose, CA, Draper, UT, Houston, TX and Sydney, AUS and are continuing to expand into other geographic locations. If you’re looking for a place that helps you do the best work of your career, look no further than BILL.
This position is based in Draper, UT.
Make your impact within a rapidly growing Fintech Company
This position leads CXO Program Management, including strategic project delivery (execution) and communications for business transformation efforts. The team supports Customer Experience operations and is focused on achieving BILL’s commitment to serve, delight and retain customers.
Responsibilities for this role include 3 key areas:
- Project Execution - You will lead a team of project managers responsible for effectively partnering across CXO and BILL to plan, implement, and execute upon the most important priority projects for the division.
- Project Reporting and Standardization - You will create and drive adherence to project management standards and report on project status with both qualitative and quantitative measures.
- Project Communication and Change Management - You will lead a team of project managers responsible for effectively building and executing communication and change management plans
Areas of Focus
- Lead a team of project managers responsible for effectively partnering across CXO and BILL to plan, implement, execute, and communicate on the most important priority projects for the division.
- Implement and monitor adherence to Project Management office standards across all CXO projects
- Execute division-wide, strategic initiatives from initial framework through post implementation, with continued focus on communication and change management.
- Build strong partnerships with critical stakeholders and partners to increase efficiency and effectiveness in execution.
- Plan and execute business meetings and activities that drive awareness, implementation, adoption, and engagement in CXO strategic projects
- Advocate for change and build processes to ensure those impacted by projects are informed, engaged and have the tools necessary to lead their teams through the change process.
- Measure and report on key metrics to demonstrate the value of a project/effort/meeting and escalate blockers or issues to key stakeholders.
- Understand the CXO business, team dynamics, and roles and responsibilities and leverage this knowledge to execute role deliverables and support creation of an engaging work environment
- Identify business opportunities, gaps, and risks related to declared business objectives and present recommendations to SPMO Leader.
We’d love to chat if you have:
- The BILL values align with who you are, as an individual and as a leader. (Our values - Humble, Fun, Authentic, Passionate & Accountable.)
- You consider coaching, developing and mentoring the next generation of leaders in the organization as the most important part of your job & your #1 priority
- You have 5+ years experience in business operations and/or strategic program management and have a demonstrated track record of driving and delivering an effective and efficient operating model
- You have direct experience with strategic planning and project management
- Demonstrated track record in managing large scale customer service initiatives for 500+ HC in an inhouse captive and an outsourced environment
- You have a minimum of 3 years experience as a Manager or 5+ years experience in leading large scale initiatives
- You have 8+ years of working experience in fast paced customer service environment
- You are an outcome driven, customer obsessed and a bold leader that defines ‘fun at work’ as accomplishing goals & outcomes that others seem to think are not possible
- Overcoming large, complex and ambiguous customer problems, combined with resource constraints and organizational barriers standing in your way, and figuring out a game plan for you to navigate through them is what makes you jump out of the bed everyday with enthusiasm and energy
Let’s talk about benefits
- 100% paid employee health, dental, and vision plans (choose HMO, PPO, or HDHP)
- HSA & FSA accounts
- Life Insurance, Long & Short-term disability coverage
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- 11+ Observed holidays and wellness days and flexible time off
- Employee Stock Purchase Program with employee discounts
- Wellness & Fitness initiatives
- Employee recognition and referral programs
- And much more
For positions that are in office we support a hybrid work environment with on-site and remote work days. Check out our LinkedIn Life Page for each location and Discover BILL.
We live our culture and values every day
At BILL, we’re different by design—it's our culture. Our CEO is a trusted entrepreneur who lives our cultural values: Humble, Authentic, Passionate, Accountable, and Fun. People here love being their authentic selves, contributing unique experiences, sharing ideas, perspectives, and intellectual curiosity. We celebrate our diversity as the heart and soul of how we work, grow, and succeed together. Inspiring people with meaningful career experiences they love really does make the dream work and our successes just keep getting better. There’s no limit to what we can build and where we can go from here. We’d love you to join us.
BILL is proudly an Equal Opportunity Employer where everyone is welcome. Our innovation and technology are inspired by an inclusive culture unlike any other. Everyone brings a different personal story and perspective and this diverse mix of minds, backgrounds, and experiences is where our greatest ideas come from. We welcome people of all races, ethnicities, ages, religions, abilities, genders, and sexual orientations to make us an even more vibrant company. We want everyone to bring their authentic selves here, to share our values, shape our vision, drive innovation, and become part of a culture we celebrate every day.
- Humble - We check our egos at the door. We are curious. We listen, accept feedback.
- Authentic - We earn and show trust by being real—embracing our authentic selves.
- Passionate - We care deeply about each other and our customers.
- Accountable - We are duty-bound to each other, our customers, and society.
- Fun - We wrap it all together by building connections and enjoying time spent together.
Our Applicant Privacy Notice describes how BILL treats the personal information it receives from applicants