Senior Account Executive, Mid Market
Do the best work of your career as a champion for small and mid-size businesses.
BILL is a leader in financial automation software for small and midsize businesses (SMBs). As a champion of SMBs, we are dedicated to automating the future of finance so businesses can thrive. Hundreds of thousands of businesses trust BILL solutions to manage financial workflows, including payables, receivables, and spend and expense management. With BILL, businesses are connected to a network of millions of members, so they can pay or get paid faster. Through our automated solutions, we help SMBs simplify and control their finances, so they can confidently manage their businesses, and succeed on their terms.
BILL is a trusted partner of leading U.S. financial institutions, accounting firms, and accounting software providers. We have operations in San Jose, CA, Draper, UT, Houston, TX and Sydney, AUS and are continuing to expand into other geographic locations. If you’re looking for a place that helps you do the best work of your career, look no further than BILL.
This position will be based Remotely.
Make your impact within a rapidly growing Fintech Company
As a Mid Market Account Executive in our direct sales organization, you will be a member of the team responsible for outbound sourcing and closing new business through a full sales cycle. This critical role builds excellent relationships with our mid-market prospects for better, faster, simpler, and safer digital payment solutions for their A/P, A/R, and other cash-flow needs. It is an outstanding time to join the industry leader in a huge market opportunity.
- Achieve and consistently exceed sales goals by closing new business
- Full-cycle sales with responsibility for building and maintaining a pipeline of prospective customers
- Present and demonstrate the value of Bill.com’s products and services to prospective buyers
We’d love to chat if you have:
- Bachelor's degree.
- Minimum 5 - 8 years of experience in B2B mid-market sales with a successful track record of sales performance.
- SaaS new business sales experience required. Selling into finance is helpful.
- Consistent track record of success and achievement (e.g. exceeding quota consistently, forward-thinking revenue responsibility).
- Proficient in using sales tools such as Salesforce.com, Outreach, Zoominfo, LinkedIn, and Google Officesuite.
- Proven success for self generated pipeline through code calling, email, and self sourcing tools.
- Responsible for generating up to 50% of your own pipeline
- Handle full sales cycle from self sourcing to closing
- Highly motivated, driven and self-starting individual.
- Excellent written and oral skills, highly articulate.
- Real passion for sales.
- Strong references.
- Functional/Technical Expertise
- Strong Communication and Objection Handling Skills
- Team Player
- Self motivated
- Values that match the BILL culture
Let’s talk about benefits
- 100% paid employee health, dental, and vision plans (choose HMO, PPO, or HDHP)
- HSA & FSA accounts
- Life Insurance, Long & Short-term disability coverage
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- 11+ Observed holidays and wellness days and flexible time off
- Employee Stock Purchase Program with employee discounts
- Wellness & Fitness initiatives
- Employee recognition and referral programs
- And much more
For positions that are in office we support a hybrid work environment with on-site and remote work days. Check out our LinkedIn Life Page for each location and Discover BILL.
We live our culture and values every day
At BILL, we’re different by design—it's our culture. Our CEO is a trusted entrepreneur who lives our cultural values: Humble, Authentic, Passionate, Accountable, and Fun. People here love being their authentic selves, contributing unique experiences, sharing ideas, perspectives, and intellectual curiosity. We celebrate our diversity as the heart and soul of how we work, grow, and succeed together. Inspiring people with meaningful career experiences they love really does make the dream work and our successes just keep getting better. There’s no limit to what we can build and where we can go from here. We’d love you to join us.
BILL is proudly an Equal Opportunity Employer where everyone is welcome. Our innovation and technology are inspired by an inclusive culture unlike any other. Everyone brings a different personal story and perspective and this diverse mix of minds, backgrounds, and experiences is where our greatest ideas come from. We welcome people of all races, ethnicities, ages, religions, abilities, genders, and sexual orientations to make us an even more vibrant company. We want everyone to bring their authentic selves here, to share our values, shape our vision, drive innovation, and become part of a culture we celebrate every day.
- Humble - We check our egos at the door. We are curious. We listen, accept feedback.
- Authentic - We earn and show trust by being real—embracing our authentic selves.
- Passionate - We care deeply about each other and our customers.
- Accountable - We are duty-bound to each other, our customers, and society.
- Fun - We wrap it all together by building connections and enjoying time spent together.
Our Applicant Privacy Notice describes how BILL treats the personal information it receives from applicants