Senior Product Manager - Reporting & Insights
Betterworks provides enterprise software to easily manage strategic plans, collaborative goals (OKRs), and ongoing performance conversations. Betterworks software helps high-performing companies get aligned, and execute more effectively.
Betterworks’ mission is to build solutions that help companies execute their strategic objectives through people engagement, performance enablement and decision analytics. We are working with some of the world’s leading brands like Walmart and Intuit to disrupt the business and talent management spaces with next generation Strategic Execution and Performance Management solutions.
What You’ll Be Doing
At Betterworks, we are looking for an experienced product manager who can contribute to our mission of helping people win at work. An experienced product manager at Betterworks has “full stack” product responsibilities, working alongside our design, engineering, customer success and sales teams to build an incredible value proposition for our customers and users. We are looking for someone who can straddle the technical aspects of unlocking insights from data and solving problems with the user’s perspective in mind. Our product vision is to create the next-generation talent suite that paves the way for next-generation Employee Experience and Talent Development.
We are looking for a product manager to join our team and take ownership of the entire reporting and insights module of our performance enablement platform.
- Develop and execute a product vision that delivers valuable, usable and actionable insights to customers.
- Deliver a roadmap that focuses on integrating analytics and action into everyday usage of our platform, staying a step ahead of what our customers need.
- Take the product beyond reporting and dashboards to help our customers take their own programs to the next level.
- Lead discovery efforts with current and future customers to truly understand market needs and build meaningful insights for our customers.
- Collaborate with the design and engineering teams to develop these capabilities.
- Drive strategy, direction, and realization of features for this area. Own the roadmap of a revenue generating product suite.
- Collaborate with other PMs and company leadership to prioritize broader platform features and develop a longer-term strategy for the suite. Keep the relevant stakeholders informed.
What We Look For
- 4+ years of product management experience.
- Having experience in B2B SaaS and Enterprise, HR/HCM Domain would be a plus.
- Strong desire to disrupt, re-invent, optimize existing processes to build next generation Enterprise solutions.
- Strong presentation, problem solving, and time management skills.
- Passion for User Experience.
- Interest in Data and Analytics.
What We All Do
- All employees share the responsibility of being aware of information security risks and adhering to information security policies and procedures.
- All employees are required to participate in information security awareness and training programs.
- All employees have a responsibility to handle data in accordance with data classification and handling guidelines. Employees should be aware of the sensitivity of the data they interact with and follow appropriate security measures.
- All employees have a responsibility for reporting information security incidents in accordance with information security policies and procedures.
Life At Betterworks
At Betterworks, we prioritize our people. In that spirit, we’ve put together a great benefits program to support our employees’ health and wellness that includes the following:
- Work closely with a cross-functional team of highly motivated and intelligent folks with a unique range of startup and enterprise experience.
- Balanced Work / Life with unlimited vacation and a second Friday off from March through August.
- A vibrant company culture with frequent team-building events.
- Competitive salary with stock options.
- Company-sponsored health and personal accident insurance benefits.
- A remote first-work culture that allows you to work from anywhere in India and travel to meet as a team when possible.
- A one-time reimbursement for work-from-home office setup.
- A monthly stipend for internet.
Betterworks develops software to inspire and motivate modern workforces to achieve company objectives. By leveraging the power of conversation, we align work to goals, develop employees, and accelerate growth. Our integrated solutions drive more 1-on-1 communication, feedback, and recognition, uniting workforces around a shared purpose. Backed by Kleiner Perkins Caufield & Byers, John Doerr, and Emergence Capital, Betterworks has helped global organizations like Walmart, Intuit, Vertiv, and Schneider Electric motivate their workforces toward collective achievement. Learn more about Betterworks at betterworks.com.
We are an equal-opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate based on race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. We are committed to inclusive and diverse Betterworks. We believe that different perspectives lead to better ideas, and better ideas allow us to better understand the needs and interests of our diverse, global BetterWorks Community. We welcome people of different backgrounds, experiences, abilities, and perspectives and are an equal-opportunity employer.