Betterworks® provides enterprise software to easily manage strategic plans, collaborative goals (OKR’s), and ongoing performance conversations. Betterworks software helps high-performing companies get aligned, and execute more effectively.
What You'll Be Doing
As an SDET II in Betterworks, you will be required to,
- Acquire broad and deep product and domain knowledge.
- Review developer pull requests and ensure they have sufficient test coverage.
- Identify risks and disseminate information about the quality of the product.
- Design and write test cases.
- Plan and execute testing cycles, setting up test data, and providing quality reports.
- Automate test cases using Cypress.io and connect the test suites to our CI/CD pipeline
ensuring continuous quality assurance.
What'll Help You To Be Successful
- 3+ years of experience in QA and automation.
- Working experience in manual testing processes.
- Working experience in debugging web applications. You are not afraid to peek under the hood and look at code.
- Automation experience in Cypress.io or Selenium
- Knowledge of web development fundamentals - REST APIs, databases, sessions, and
- Exposure to Scrum framework with exposure to Agile practices such as Pair programming,
TDD, and continuous integration/deployment.
- Experience in working in a dynamic startup environment that requires lots of initiative and
Nice to haves
- Exposure and understanding of BDD principles.
What We All Do
- All employees share the responsibility of being aware of information security risks and adhering to information security policies and procedures.
- All employees are required to participate in information security awareness and training programs.
- All employees have a responsibility to handle data in accordance with data classification and handling guidelines. Employees should be aware of the sensitivity of the data they interact with and follow appropriate security measures.
- All employees have a responsibility for reporting information security incidents in accordance with information security policies and procedures.
Life at Betterworks
At Betterworks, we prioritize our people. In that spirit, we’ve put together a great benefits program to support our employees’ health and wellness that includes the following:
- Work closely with a cross functional team of highly motivated and intelligent folks with a unique range of startup and enterprise experience.
- Balanced Work / Life with unlimited vacation and second Friday off.
- Vibrant company culture with frequent team building events.
- Competitive salary with stock options.
- Company sponsored health and personal accident insurance benefits.
- Remote first work culture that allows you to work from anywhere in India and travel to meet as a team when possible.
- $225 one-time reimbursement for work from home office set up.
- $91 monthly stipend for internet.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. We are committed to an inclusive and diverse betterworks. We believe that different perspectives lead to better ideas, and better ideas allow us to better understand the needs and interests of our diverse, global betterworks Community. We welcome people of different backgrounds, experiences, abilities and perspectives and are an equal opportunity employer.