Betterworks® is HR software to align, develop and activate your workforce for business growth. Organizations are able to replace outdated, ineffective, universally loathed annual review processes with powerful Continuous Performance Management® programs that help managers be better at the conversations, coaching, and development necessary to inspire and motivate the entire workforce to collectively achieve an organization's top priorities today and be ready for tomorrow's challenges.
You Can Expect To
- Identify risks and disseminate information about the quality of the product.
- Design and write test cases.
- Automate test cases using Cypress.io and connect the test suites to our CI/CD pipeline ensuring continuous quality assurance.
- Define and implement quality metrics and record QA artifacts.
- Review solutions implemented by developers and identify issues in them before implementation.
- Plan and execute testing cycles, setting up test data and providing quality reports.
What We Look For
- Three plus years of experience in QA and automation.
- Proven track record of shipping applications to production. Please provide links to your live work.
- Strong working experience in manual testing processes.
- Strong working experience in debugging web applications. You are not afraid to peek under the hood and look at code.
- Automation experience in Cypress.io or Selenium
- Exposure and understanding of BDD principles.
- Working knowledge of REST APIs, databases, sessions and tokens.
- Expert experience in Scrum framework with exposure to Agile practices such as Pair programming, TDD and continuous integration/deployment..
- Experience in working in a dynamic startup environment that requires lots of initiative and self motivation.
- Proven track record of attention to detail and proactive expectation management.
- Performance and security testing expertise would be a bonus!
- Experience in defining and/or implementing test strategies is a plus.
Life at Betterworks
At Betterworks, we prioritize our people. In that spirit, we’ve put together a great benefits program to support our employees’ health and wellness that includes the following:
- Work closely with a cross functional team of highly motivated and intelligent folks with a unique range of startup and enterprise experience.
- Balanced Work / Life with unlimited vacation and second Friday off.
- Vibrant company culture with frequent team building events.
- Competitive salary with stock options.
- Company sponsored health and personal accident insurance benefits.
- Remote first work culture that allows you to work from anywhere in India and travel to meet as a team when possible.
- $225 one-time reimbursement for work from home office set up.
- $91 monthly stipend for internet.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. We are committed to an inclusive and diverse betterworks. We believe that different perspectives lead to better ideas, and better ideas allow us to better understand the needs and interests of our diverse, global betterworks Community. We welcome people of different backgrounds, experiences, abilities and perspectives and are an equal opportunity employer.