Enterprise Account Executive
Betterworks is a leading HR software solution that reimagines Performance Management. We empower organizations to achieve excellence through seamless goal alignment, impactful conversations, actionable feedback, and AI-powered insights. Our innovative platform leverages generative AI, data analytics, and continuous performance management capabilities to help employees reach their performance and development goals, cultivate exceptional managers, and drive strategic business outcomes.
As a Mid-Market Account Executive at Betterworks, you will play a pivotal role in engaging with Human Resources teams, IT/Internal Systems, and top-tier business executives at some of the world's most sophisticated Mid-Market companies. Your mission is to introduce Betterworks and our comprehensive Performance Enablement software suite. We are seeking a candidate who possesses an ownership mindset, excels in developing, managing, and closing business deals within their territory, and can serve as a trusted advisor to help Mid-Market companies transform their performance and talent management processes to transform their organizations, and thrive in today's competitive market.
- Manage complex sales cycles with contract values ranging from $100,000 to $500,000.
- Cultivate multi-threaded relationships with mid-market prospects, spanning various organizational levels from Managers to the C-Suite, and across departments, including Human Resources, IT, Finance, and Information Security.
- Navigate and orchestrate complex sales, utilizing appropriate resources and fostering teamwork to advance deals.
- Foster enduring and productive relationships with internal resources, including Sales Development Representatives, Marketing, Solution Engineers, Professional Services, and Customer Success.
- Excel at identifying customer needs, priorities, and objections through comprehensive research and discovery.
- Bring a high level of intellectual curiosity to the role, continuously seeking to expand your knowledge.
- Stay abreast of trends in Human Resources, Performance and Talent Management.
- Develop expertise in our competitive landscape.
- Attain fluency in our product and product roadmap.
- Collaborate effectively with partners, including consultants and technology partners.
- Align the Betterworks solution set with the customer's specific business needs, challenges, and requirements.
- Execute a Command of Message-based sales methodology.
- Deliver accurate forecasting and consistently meet or exceed quota targets.
What We Look For
- Five or more years of experience in software sales. Detailed knowledge of SaaS applications, with experience selling HCM or HRIS solutions preferred but not required.
- Significant experience in enterprise sales and strategic customer development.
- Proven track record in successfully closing large, complex deals.
- Ability to demonstrate ROI and collaborate effectively on business case development.
- Proficiency in creating and executing quarterly and annual business plans.
- Strong executive presence, communication skills, and credibility.
- Demonstrated history of consistently meeting or exceeding assigned annual and quarterly goals and targets.
- Diligence in forecasting and fulfilling business reporting responsibilities.
- Bachelor's degree (BA/BS) or equivalent educational background.
What We All Do
- All employees share the responsibility of being aware of information security risks and adhering to information security policies and procedures.
- All employees are required to participate in information security awareness and training programs.
- All employees have a responsibility to handle data accordance with data classification and handling guidelines. Employees should be aware of the sensitivity of the data they interact with and follow appropriate security measures.
- All employees have a responsibility for reporting information security incidents in accordance with information security policies and procedures.
At betterworks, we prioritize our people. In that spirit, we’ve put together a great benefits program to support our employees’ health and wellness that includes the following:
» Health Benefits. Employer-paid comprehensive medical, dental, and vision insurance; Employer paid life, long-term disability, and short-term disability insurance
» Rest and Relaxation. Spring and summer second Fridays off (March-August), end-of-year shutdown, flexible PTO policy
» Family and Parenting. One hour/day calendar blocks for personal time, 12 weeks of paid parental leave
» Learning and Development. Free courses from top learning and up skilling platforms to support both your career goals and personal passions
» Discounts and Perks. Discounts on health & wellness, travel, television, internet & cell phone, entertainment, and more. Reimbursements for work-from-home setup and internet
We are an equal-opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. We are committed to an inclusive and diverse BetterWorks. We believe that different perspectives lead to better ideas, and better ideas allow us to understand better the needs and interests of our diverse, global BetterWorks Community. We welcome people of different backgrounds, experiences, abilities, and perspectives and are an equal-opportunity employer.