Senior Product Manager
Betterworks® is HR software to align, develop and activate your workforce for business growth. Organizations are able to replace outdated, ineffective, universally loathed annual review processes with powerful Continuous Performance Management® programs that help managers be better at the conversations, coaching, and development necessary to inspire and motivate the entire workforce to collectively achieve an organization's top priorities today and be ready for tomorrow's challenges.
We are looking for an experienced product manager who can contribute to our mission of helping people win at work. A PM at Betterworks has “full stack” product responsibilities, working alongside our design, engineering, customer success, and sales teams to build an incredible product. We are looking for someone who can straddle the technical aspects of unlocking insights from data and solving problems with the user’s perspective in mind. Our product vision is to create the next-generation talent suite that paves the way for next-generation Employee Experience and Talent Development.
You Can Expect To
- Drive strategy, direction, investment, and realization of features for our Engage module, our Home Page, and other talent decision modules of the platform.
- Collaborate with the design and engineering teams to develop these capabilities.
- Collaborate with other PMs and company leadership to prioritize broader platform features and develop a longer-term strategy for the suite.
- Coach at least one Junior PM.
What We Look For
- Four plus years of B2B SaaS Product Management experience, including two plus years with Enterprise B2B.
- Strong presentation, problem-solving, and time-management skills.
- Interest in Data, Analytics, AI, and/or User Experience.
- Strong desire to disrupt, re-invent, and optimize existing processes to build next-generation Enterprise solutions.
- HR Technology / Human Capital Management domain experience is a plus.
- Computer Science or Computer Engineering background is a plus.
Life At Betterworks
At Betterworks, we prioritize our people. In that spirit, we’ve put together a great benefits program to support our employees’ health and wellness that includes the following:
- Work closely with a cross-functional team of highly motivated and intelligent folks with a unique range of startup and enterprise experience.
- Balanced Work / Life with unlimited vacation and a second Friday off from March through August.
- A vibrant company culture with frequent team-building events.
- Competitive salary with stock options.
- Company-sponsored health and personal accident insurance benefits.
- A remote first-work culture that allows you to work from anywhere in India and travel to meet as a team when possible.
- $235 one-time reimbursement for work-from-home office setup.
- $95 monthly stipend for the internet.
We are an equal-opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate based on race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. We are committed to inclusive and diverse Betterworks. We believe that different perspectives lead to better ideas, and better ideas allow us to better understand the needs and interests of our diverse, global BetterWorks Community. We welcome people of different backgrounds, experiences, abilities, and perspectives and are an equal-opportunity employer.