Mid-Market Account Executive
Assembled is building software to transform and elevate customer support teams, which often represent 20-50% of the people at a company. Our workforce management platform helps some of the fastest-growing, most innovative companies in the world—including Stripe, Zoom, and Robinhood—to schedule, forecast, and organize their support teams. We’ve raised $70m in funding from the likes of NEA, Emergence Capital, and Stripe itself. You’ll be joining a special group of people who learned the ropes at companies like Stripe, Google, Palantir, Atlassian, Twitter, Airbnb, Looker, NEA, Bain, and more.
We're looking for an Account Executive to help us win new customers. As an early member of the sales team, you'll be on the ground floor of building our sales team. We're looking for someone who is confident in generating their own pipeline and closing customers. You'll use your learnings from talking to customers to help us develop our go-to-market playbook and improve our operational processes as we scale.
- Identify high-potential businesses and verticals and develop and execute outbound strategies to bring them to Assembled
- Clearly articulate and demonstrate our value proposition, creating excitement and enthusiasm among prospects
- Run effective sales processes from start to finish — including demos, negotiation, security and procurement
- Be a trusted advisor to prospective customers
- Work closely with Customer Success to ensure that your customers are successfully onboarded
- Work cross-functionally with Marketing and Engineering to share feedback from customers
- Use your learnings to build and iterate on our sales philosophy, playbook and processes
- 2 years of closing experience working with a customers, ideally with a SAAS product
- High attention to detail with strong verbal and written communication skills
- Desire to learn Assembled's technical product and effectively communicate the platform’s value to potential customers
- Highly motivated self-starter who is eager to learn, open to feedback and excited about building a business ground up
- Team player who is highly collaborative, goal-oriented, and resourceful within their sales processes
- Comfortable working in a rapidly changing environment
The estimated base salary range for this role is $75,000 - $100,000 per year. The base pay offered may vary depending on location, job-related knowledge, skills, and experience. Stock options are provided as part of the compensation package, in addition to a full range of medical, financial, and/or other benefits, dependent on the position offered.
Our U.S. benefits
- Generous medical, dental, and vision benefits
- Paid company holidays, sick time, and unlimited time off
- Monthly credits to spend on each: professional development, general wellness, Assembled customers, commuting and community-support agriculture (CSA)
- Paid parental leave and family planning support
- Hybrid work model with catered lunches everyday (M-F), snacks, and beverages in our SF & NY offices
- 401(k) plan enrollment