Go to Market - New Products
Assembled is building software to transform and elevate customer support teams, which often represent 20-50% of the people at a company. Our workforce management platform helps some of the fastest-growing, most innovative companies in the world—including Stripe, Zoom, and Robinhood—to schedule, forecast, and organize their support teams. We’ve raised $70m in funding from the likes of NEA, Emergence Capital, and Stripe itself. You’ll be joining a special group of people who learned the ropes at companies like Stripe, Google, Palantir, Atlassian, Twitter, Airbnb, Looker, NEA, Bain, and more.
Our New Products Team is building a new AI-based product to help support agents become more efficient. The team acts as a “startup within a startup” and consists of 2 dedicated engineers, 1 business generalist, and is led by our CTO John Wang. We’re looking to add a second business generalist who’s been an early hire before and thrives in ambiguity.
We encourage you to learn more about our team and what we’re working on here.
The scope of this role is broad, as would be your impact. You’ll have the opportunity to build a go-to-market motion and a sustainable customer lifecycle. Below are highlights of what you will work on:
- Go-to-market strategy and execution: Drive awareness of our new AI product through marketing and outreach and build a sales pipeline. Manage leads for the entire lifecycle from prospect to close to onboarding. Build a scalable motion for the broader Assembled team to adopt in the coming year.
- Customer satisfaction: Lead implementation and success for a subset of customers. Maintain high customer satisfaction by finding new and unique ways to drive value for customers. Identify new market opportunities and expansion strategies.
- Product collaboration: Build product alongside the engineering team by collecting feedback from customers and actively seeking new directions for the product. You’ll help roll out and test new products to ensure everything we build increases value for customers.
- 5+ years of operational experience
- You enjoy working with customers: You have high empathy and a unique ability to understand customer needs. You enjoy developing relationships and can collaborate effectively with a wide range of constituents - from executives to support agents to engineers.
- You don't give up: You have the grit, determination and tenacity needed to push through roadblocks within highly unstructured environments.
- You have a track record for getting things done: You know how to juggle competing priorities and drive towards outcomes. You're great at keeping everyone up to date.
- You can think strategically while being in the weeds: You can identify key trends and insights from customer conversations and the broader market to connect the dots on what we should do on go-to-market and product.
- You have a growth mindset: You're not afraid to try things you've not done before and failing. You thrive on feedback.
- You are a great team member: You are collaborative, humble and helpful. You are available to help your teammates when needed and are able to balance your priorities with the overall team's.
Our U.S. benefits
- Generous medical, dental, and vision benefits
- Paid company holidays, sick time, and unlimited time off
- Monthly credits to spend on each: professional development, general wellness, Assembled customers, commuting and community-support agriculture (CSA)
- Paid parental leave and family planning support
- Hybrid work model with catered lunches everyday (M-F), snacks, and beverages in our SF & NY offices
- 401(k) plan enrollment