Assembled is building software to transform and elevate customer support teams, which often represent 20-50% of the people at a company. Our workforce management platform helps some of the fastest-growing, most innovative companies in the world—including Stripe, Zoom, and Robinhood—to schedule, forecast, and organize their support teams. We’ve raised $70m in funding from the likes of NEA, Emergence Capital, and Stripe itself. You’ll be joining a special group of people who learned the ropes at companies like Stripe, Google, Palantir, Atlassian, Twitter, Airbnb, Looker, NEA, Bain, and more.
We’re looking for an implementation manager to lead the technical implementation process and drive customer relationships during onboarding for some of our largest and most complex customers.
As an early member of our Solutions Team, you'll help shape our implementation processes as we scale — from customer project management to technical setup, you’ll drive revenue conversion, retention, and satisfaction among our customers. You'll use your learnings from engaging with customers to formalize implementation best practices, help improve our product, and iterate on our operational processes as we scale.
- Build the customer relationship and guide complex, multi-stakeholder technical implementation projects for some of our largest and most strategic customers.
- Explore and document product functionality across all areas of our product, across our web application and our API, to build your product expertise and benefit our customers as well as internal teams.
- Develop and refine implementation best practices based on your product expertise.
- Improve internal efficiencies and overall customer experience during implementation.
- Work together cross-functionally with Sales and Customer Success to get customers live.
- Drive the product roadmap by acting as a liaison between our customers and the product org.
- Set the tone for how we better engage our customers and ultimately help our customers see more value.
- 3+ years of experience in a customer-facing role supporting a technical product or service. Implementation management and SaaS experience are preferred.
- You enjoy working with customers: You have high empathy and a unique ability to understand customer needs. You enjoy developing relationships and can collaborate effectively with a wide range of stakeholders - across C-level execs, leaders in WFM, and engineers.
- You are curious and you lean technical: While not a developer yourself, you enjoy digging into available data (including internal databases) on how a product works and have dabbled in parsing code or writing SQL to get things done. You are comfortable picking up new technical skills when they will help unblock you.
- You can think strategically while being in the weeds: You can identify key trends and insights from customer conversations and the broader market to connect the dots on what we should do on go-to-market and product. You can break a project or goal down into smaller tasks or pieces.
- You don't give up and you have a track record for getting things done: You have the grit, determination, and tenacity needed to push through roadblocks within highly unstructured environments. You know how to juggle competing priorities and drive towards outcomes. You're great at keeping everyone up to date.
- You have a growth mindset: You're not afraid to try things you've not done before and fail. You thrive on feedback.
- You are a great team member: You are collaborative, humble and helpful. You are available to help your teammates when needed and are able to balance your priorities with the overall team's.
The estimated base salary range for this role is $125,000 - $165,000 per year. The base pay offered may vary depending on location, job-related knowledge, skills, and experience. Stock options are provided as part of the compensation package, in addition to a full range of medical, financial, and/or other benefits, dependent on the position offered.
Our U.S. benefits
- Generous medical, dental, and vision benefits
- Paid company holidays, sick time, and unlimited time off
- Monthly credits to spend on each: professional development, general wellness, Assembled customers, commuting and community-support agriculture (CSA)
- Paid parental leave and family planning support
- Hybrid work model with catered lunches everyday (M-F), snacks, and beverages in our SF & NY offices
- 401(k) plan enrollment