Senior Software Engineer, Voice Infrastructure
Software Engineering, Other Engineering
Posted on Tuesday, October 24, 2023
Join our team at ASAPP, where we're developing transformative Vertical AI designed to improve customer experience. Recognized by Forbes AI 50, ASAPP designs generative AI solutions that transform the customer engagement practices of Fortune 500 companies. With our automation and simplified work processes, we empower people to reach their full potential and create exceptional experiences for everyone involved. Work with our team of talented researchers, engineers, scientists, and specialists to help solve some of the biggest and most complex problems the world is facing.
As part of the Voice Infrastructure engineering team, critical ingredients to success include a mindset to build productized voice integration capabilities for ASAPP. If you have a healthy sense of curiosity, a constant improvement mindset and thrive in an environment of startup-paced execution, ASAPP is the ideal place for you.
As our operations keep growing, we encourage applicants from all locations in Uruguay to apply.
What you'll do
- Join a team of engineers to build resilient and scalable services and tools to automate all parts of telephony integrations.
- Enjoy solving a virtually unlimited number of interesting engineering challenges bridging mature Computer Telephony systems with modern-based microservices.
- Participate in team’s on-call rotation, triaging and addressing production issues
- Raise the bar of ASAPP’s engineering culture.
What you'll need
- BS or MS degree in Computer Science, or equivalent hands-on experience
- 5+ years experience building applications and web services using rest/rpc etc.
- We use Go, Node.js, data stores - MySQL, Redis, and message queues - Kafka. Experience with any similar technology or language is ideal
- Experience working with cloud-native applications
- Very comfortable with all aspects of backend engineering and methodologies like coding, testing, and observability
- Self-learner, independent, and have outstanding problem-solving skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
What we'd like to see
- Collaborative and flexible approach to problem-solving
- Being customer-centric is key to success in this role.
- Competitive compensation
- Stock options
- Blue Cross 350 Corp for the family group
- Wellness perks
- Learning & development stipend
- Connectivity (mobile phone & internet) stipend
- Mac equipment
- English lessons
ASAPP is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal-opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, age, or veteran status. If you have a disability and need assistance with our employment application process, please email us at email@example.com to obtain assistance. #LI-SL1 #LI-Remote