Engineering Manager (Full Stack)
World-class engineering powers our product offering at Alchemy. As an engineering manager at Alchemy, you'll be responsible for leading and elevating our talented team of front-end and full-stack engineers both technically and culturally as we continue to scale.
- Support excellent execution on product and technical strategy
- Improve our execution, infrastructure, and processes as we scale the team
- Contribute to Alchemy’s long-term technical and product strategy by managing and prioritizing an engineering roadmap in collaboration with tech leads
- Grow the team by proactively attracting and hiring a world-class team with a focus on senior engineers
- Help define the engineering culture at Alchemy through leadership, mentorship, and programs that promote learning and growth
What We're Looking For:
- Must have 3+ years of experience in UI engineering management, demonstrating the ability to lead, motivate, and develop high-performance teams.
- Strong proficiency in modern UI technologies and frameworks with strong preference to React, and a solid foundation in front-end and full-stack development
- Prior experience growing and managing engineering teams at a high-growth startup
- Prior experience as an IC software engineer prior to entering management
- Seen what great looks like at a top-tier tech company with a strong engineering management culture
- Crypto and early-stage startup experience are pluses
- Experience as a manager of managers, a plus
- Founded a company or built side projects, a plus