Design at Alchemy
Alchemy believes that the future of the Internet is decentralized and built on blockchain technology. We are building the tools and infrastructure that will make it possible for anyone to build and grow a business on the blockchain.
Our design team is responsible for creating user-friendly and engaging experiences for our users. The design team works across many projects at Alchemy—from our brand and website to our many product surfaces. In this position, you’ll be working closely with design, engineering, and product teams to ensure that our products are easy to use and meet the needs of our users.
We are looking for a highly experienced Senior Brand Designer to join our Design team and help us build the future of web3.
About the team
The Senior Brand Designer is part of the design team. The fundamental groundwork for Alchemy’s outward impact is built by the Brand Design team. Our role involves crafting, refining, and upholding Alchemy’s dynamic and visionary visual identity design system. With meticulous attention, we guarantee the utmost quality in our product for users.
The perfect candidate thrives in a fast and adaptable environment, upholding top-notch quality while embracing growth. They're innovative within a brand's scope, and familiar with demand marketing and brand principles. They're confident in executive evaluations and adept at progressing work through stakeholder collaboration, all while keeping enthusiasm high.
As a Senior Brand Designer at Alchemy, you'll get to help define how the world views of our brand. You'll work cross-functionally to build Alchemy's global visual identity across our every online surface. Every piece of work you ship will be viewed by millions across major news outlets such as Bloomberg, New York Times, Wired, and the largest blockchain media outlets.
- Accomplished Art Director with a focus on innovative concept development and ideation with a proven track record in crafting impactful designs spanning across various surfaces like web, social, and brands
- Proficient in translating complex product details into engaging visual executions
- Specialized in creating bespoke concepts that go beyond the ordinary
- Expertise in conceiving meaningful online and social creatives
- Skilled at guiding visual tone and execution to meet Alchemy’s high design standards
- Capable of bringing design concepts to life through storyboarding, comps, and compelling presentations
- Proficient in generating ideas across various mediums: web, social, motion, film, print, and beyond
- Able to iterate on creative-based user research and testing results
- Effective at presenting ideas clearly to build consensus within cross-functional teams
- A collaborative approach to working with designers, researchers, product managers, and marketers
What We're Looking For:
- Experience: 8+ years in agency and in-house roles, specializing in conceptualizing and art direction for brand and product
- Collaboration: Worked closely with stakeholders to execute high-level concepts
- Design and Direction: Skilled in design, art direction, and decision articulation
- Visualizing Ideas: Proficient at bringing ideas to life with quality comps and prototypes
- Communication: Strong organizational, presentation, written, and verbal skills
- Creative Presentations: Expert in conveying ideas through comprehensive presentations
- Design Tools: Proficient in Figma, Adobe Creative Suite; familiarity with After Effects
- Design Acumen: Detail-oriented with a solid grasp of design principles
- Passion: Dedicated to Alchemy’s mission, focused on lasting global impact
- User-Centric: Prioritized users, experienced in data-driven insights
- Film and Video: Directed film and social video production, plus to have