New York, NY, USA
Posted on Thursday, May 18, 2023
Our mission is to bring blockchain to a billion people. The Alchemy Platform is a world class developer platform designed to make building on the blockchain easy. We've built leading infrastructure in the space, powering over $105 billion in transactions for tens of millions of users in 99% of countries worldwide.
The Alchemy team draws from decades of deep expertise in massively scalable infrastructure, AI, and blockchain from leadership roles at leading companies and universities like Google, Microsoft, Facebook, Stanford, and MIT.
Alchemy recently raised a Series C1 at a $10.2B valuation led by Lightspeed and Silver Lake. Previously, Alchemy raised from a16z, Coatue, Addition, Stanford University, Coinbase, the Chairman of Google, Charles Schwab, and the founders and executives of leading organizations.
Alchemy powers the top blockchain companies globally and has been featured in TechCrunch, Forbes, Bloomberg, and elsewhere.
We’re looking to bring on an intern that will work on various initiatives across different verticals during your internship, giving you a wide range of experiences. Examples of projects include:
- Conduct product research and help drive the Alchemy product team to decisions through data-driven approaches.
- Create tutorials and content for our different channels of distribution for our new products and upcoming product releases.
- Explore different growth strategies for Alchemy focused on growing our key core metrics.
- Social media management and marketing work for our existing products and community engagement.
- Research cutting-edge verticals such as Zero Knowledge, MEV, Transaction Infrastructure, and Security and present your findings to the wider organization.
You'll get full responsibility and ownership of your projects. You'll work closely with the marketing, product, design, sales, ventures, and growth teams to drive your project and ideas forward.
What We're Looking For:
- Rising undergraduate juniors or seniors.
- Major or minor in computer science.
- Ability to think creatively and solve unique problems for multi-faceted organizations.
- Have been closely following the web3 space for a while and must understand recent developments, trends, and teams.
- Able to understand and explain technical concepts in an easy-to-understand way.
- Has to be extremely confident paired with a strong analytical horsepower that can research and ideate on.
- Has worked at a startup before or has a passion for helping startups succeed and thrive.
- Readiness to switch projects at a moment's notice
See more open positions at Alchemy
Something looks off?