We’re searching for an exceptional Administrative Assistant to support our Engineering organization. This role would manage and organize calendars, projects, and meetings. You’ll work cross functionally with several teams throughout the company and be an integral part of the Alchemy culture and growing the Admin team.
The impact you will have:
- Calendar management - Will be responsible for managing calendars, scheduling and coordinating meetings.
- Schedule logistics for meetings, conferences and special events (onsite & offsite)
- Travel arrangements - Booking travel arrangements for various leaders, including flights, hotels, and transportation
- General administrative tasks - such as processing expense reports
- Event planning - Planning and coordinating team events, including social events, team-building activities, and other events designed to build team morale and foster a positive team culture.
- Opportunity to grow - Provide backup support for other senior leaders at Alchemy, and work across multiple functions and areas of the business.
What we look for:
- 2+ years of administrative experience, ideally in the technology or web3 space
- Experience with the setting up and management of virtual meetings and tools
- G Suite experience preferred
- Experience supporting a senior product, technical, go-to-market or operational leader
- Ability to anticipate, see meetings/needs of future and make space to prepare
- Ability to effectively communicate
- Teamwork skills; and an ability to offer suggestions and improvements to process and work very collaboratively with others
- Experience running team events/off-sites