Business Development (Enterprise Transformation)
Sales & Business Development
New York, NY, USA
Posted on Wednesday, March 22, 2023
Our mission is to bring blockchain to a billion people. The Alchemy Platform is a world class developer platform designed to make building on the blockchain easy. We've built leading infrastructure in the space, powering over $105 billion in transactions for tens of millions of users in 99% of countries worldwide.
The Alchemy team draws from decades of deep expertise in massively scalable infrastructure, AI, and blockchain from leadership roles at leading companies and universities like Google, Microsoft, Facebook, Stanford, and MIT.
Alchemy recently raised a Series C1 at a $10.2B valuation led by Lightspeed and Silver Lake. Previously, Alchemy raised from a16z, Coatue, Addition, Stanford University, Coinbase, the Chairman of Google, Charles Schwab, and the founders and executives of leading organizations.
Alchemy powers the top blockchain companies globally and has been featured in TechCrunch, Forbes, Bloomberg, and elsewhere.
In this role you will be responsible for establishing and growing relationships and business within a new market segment. To be successful in this role, you should have previous experience building business cases and accelerating the adoption of new strategic initiatives within an organization. Your responsibilities will include prospecting into new accounts and using your communication skills to cultivate meaningful relationships with prospects from first contact through proposal. Joining as an early of a high performing sales team.
- Identifying the highest leverage collections to target BD resources towards
- Contacting, prospecting, and qualifying potential customers through outbound sales efforts and campaigns
- Reaching out to new leads via various communication channels and getting them excited for an introductory call
- Helping customers get the most value from Alchemy products as they begin to build out more use cases
- Refining and establishing processes to support a scalable BD process as the web3 ecosystem grows
- Owning reporting using a CRM: ensuring the system is up to date and that all relevant metrics are input appropriately
- Providing customer feedback to the product and engineering teams and inform product development
- Working with support and communicate with customers both pre and post-sales
- Take a lead role in developing new-business proposals and presentations that create and nurture opportunities and partnerships
- Identify trends and customer needs, building a sales pipeline for short/medium/long term in accordance with targets
- Develop strategies and positions by analyzing new-venture integration
- Manage proposal response process, including detailed RFP requirements, content creation, and inputs from various sources
- Generate new leads, identify and contact decision-makers, screen potential business opportunities, select deals in line with strategies, and facilitate pitch logistics
- Develop and implement overarching outbound sales and business development strategy, sales processes, structure, and best practices across the company
- Support deal structure and pricing with business-value analysis, and negotiate prices for proactive bids and proposals
- Maintain and share professional knowledge through education, networking, events, and presentations
What We're Looking For:
- Strong desire to work in sales at an early-stage startup
- You live inside Discord 24/7
- 6+ years experience with outbound and client-facing sales positioning crypto-focused companies
- Ability to operate independently and proactively in an effort to source and progress new business
- Excellent listening, verbal, and written communication skills
- Capable of understanding customer pain points, requirements and correlating potential business to value that can be provided by technical services
- Successful track record in B2B sales and negotiation
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Experience in sales techniques
- Proficiency in data analysis, forecasting, and budgeting
Nice to have:
- Web3 experience
- Founded a company or built side projects
- Experience in startups
See more open positions at Alchemy
Something looks off?