New York, NY, USA
Posted on Friday, March 10, 2023
Our mission is to bring blockchain to a billion people. The Alchemy Platform is a world class developer platform designed to make building on the blockchain easy. We've built leading infrastructure in the space, powering over $105 billion in transactions for tens of millions of users in 99% of countries worldwide.
The Alchemy team draws from decades of deep expertise in massively scalable infrastructure, AI, and blockchain from leadership roles at leading companies and universities like Google, Microsoft, Facebook, Stanford, and MIT.
Alchemy recently raised a Series C1 at a $10.2B valuation led by Lightspeed and Silver Lake. Previously, Alchemy raised from a16z, Coatue, Addition, Stanford University, Coinbase, the Chairman of Google, Charles Schwab, and the founders and executives of leading organizations.
Alchemy powers the top blockchain companies globally and has been featured in TechCrunch, Forbes, Bloomberg, and elsewhere.
Our IT Team works closely with all of Alchemy’s departments to ensure a fantastic experience on IT supported platforms. This is a great opportunity to partner with Global IT, Security and Facilities and be exposed to all aspects of IT including Networking, AV, Applications, Hardware, Support, and Office constructions and moves.
- Provide hands on technical support for Alchemy’s team members
- Participate in IT projects impact the local and global teams
- Manage local vendors to support the office
- Ensure the smooth operation of our AV conferencing and sound systems
- Manage the physical security access systems to the office
- Manage the local Network and Firewalls
- Provide hardware and software support
- On/offboard team members
What We're Looking For:
- Hands-on technical lead capable of working independently to support the office
- Required technical expertise of macOS, Chrome, GSuite, Okta, Slack, MDM (Jamf or Kandji), Networking
- Previous service desk experience and customer service
- Nice to have knowledge of: Asana, Notion, Windows, O365
- Strong communicator across numerous mediums and styles
- Ability to (re)prioritize multiple tasks on a daily/weekly basis
- Previous office build/move experience
- Prior vendor management experience focused on selection, partnership building and assurance of service delivery to required KPI
- Ability to travel between offices quarterly
See more open positions at Alchemy
Something looks off?