New York, NY, USA
Posted on Monday, June 27, 2022
Our mission is to bring blockchain to a billion people. The Alchemy Platform is a world class developer platform designed to make building on the blockchain easy. We've built leading infrastructure in the space, powering over $105 billion in transactions for tens of millions of users in 99% of countries worldwide.
The Alchemy team draws from decades of deep expertise in massively scalable infrastructure, AI, and blockchain from leadership roles at leading companies and universities like Google, Microsoft, Facebook, Stanford, and MIT.
Alchemy recently raised a Series C1 at a $10.2B valuation led by Lightspeed and Silver Lake. Previously, Alchemy raised from a16z, Coatue, Addition, Stanford University, Coinbase, the Chairman of Google, Charles Schwab, and the founders and executives of leading organizations.
Alchemy powers the top blockchain companies globally and has been featured in TechCrunch, Forbes, Bloomberg, and elsewhere.
As one of the first product managers at Alchemy, you'll drive the product roadmap and execution for core products. You'll work cross-functionally with the engineering, design, and go to market teams to determine what products to build and bring them to life.
- Define, prioritize, and execute on the product roadmap
- Research and analyze the market, users, and new products
- Own the product development cycle from end to end
- Discover and understand user needs and develop products to meet those needs
- Define product design and user experiences
- Organize, manage, and launch projects across engineering and design teams
- Communicate internally across teams and externally with users and customers
What We're Looking For:
- 4-8 years experience as a Product Manager, experience with developer tools a plus
- Technical background: bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or 1+ years of experience as a software engineer
- Experience owning and driving a product roadmap
- Ability to communicate and commit to timelines for seamless product delivery
- Outstanding communication, organization, and time management skills
- Interest in and focus on building innovative tools
- Sharp analytical and problem-solving skills
- Creative thinker with a vision
- Experience working with startups
- Experience working in Web3
- A hustler mentality, founding a company or building side projects is a plus!
See more open positions at Alchemy
Something looks off?