New York, NY, USA
Posted on Monday, June 27, 2022
Our mission is to bring blockchain to a billion people. The Alchemy Platform is a world class developer platform designed to make building on the blockchain easy. We've built leading infrastructure in the space, powering over $105 billion in transactions for tens of millions of users in 99% of countries worldwide.
The Alchemy team draws from decades of deep expertise in massively scalable infrastructure, AI, and blockchain from leadership roles at leading companies and universities like Google, Microsoft, Facebook, Stanford, and MIT.
Alchemy recently raised a Series C1 at a $10.2B valuation led by Lightspeed and Silver Lake. Previously, Alchemy raised from a16z, Coatue, Addition, Stanford University, Coinbase, the Chairman of Google, Charles Schwab, and the founders and executives of leading organizations.
Alchemy powers the top blockchain companies globally and has been featured in TechCrunch, Forbes, Bloomberg, and elsewhere.
As a product designer at Alchemy, you'll get to help shape how thousands of teams engage with our world-class blockchain developer platform. As we continue to grow and add new features, blockchains, and products, you'll be mission-critical to making sure Alchemy still has an intuitive, elegant, usable feel.
- Create sleek and intuitive user experience that flows from wireframe to implementation
- Design refined mocks, creative concepts and prototypes
- Provide a user-centric voice in design and product discussions
- Deliver simple user experiences that harness the full power of the Alchemy platform
- Collaborate with engineering, product, and marketing to uphold the aesthetic and technical excellence of the Alchemy brand
- Work closely with designers on your team to develop and expand product design systems
- Be comfortable working on very broadly defined, loose concepts, and sometimes on narrowly defined, tactical deliverables
- Be able to sketch, wireframe, prototype, design
What We're Looking For:
- Self-starter attitude and the ability to execute new ideas with autonomy
- Know how to find the right balance between perfection and shipping quickly
- You can reduce complex problems down to the right balance of flexibility, power, and ease of use
- Have experience designing in SAAS business and developer-focused products
- You are an expert in UI/UX but also has great visual design skills and a portfolio that reflects the work
- Passion for blockchain technologies is a plus
- Proficiency with Figma
- 6+ years of experience in relevant design experience at a tech, product-driven company
- Experience working with startups
- Experience working in Web3
- A hustler mentality, founding a company or building side projects is a plus!
See more open positions at Alchemy
Something looks off?