Customer Experience Advocate
Customer Service, Legal
New York, NY, USA
Posted on Monday, June 27, 2022
Our mission is to bring blockchain to a billion people. The Alchemy Platform is a world class developer platform designed to make building on the blockchain easy. We've built leading infrastructure in the space, powering over $105 billion in transactions for tens of millions of users in 99% of countries worldwide.
The Alchemy team draws from decades of deep expertise in massively scalable infrastructure, AI, and blockchain from leadership roles at leading companies and universities like Google, Microsoft, Facebook, Stanford, and MIT.
Alchemy recently raised a Series C1 at a $10.2B valuation led by Lightspeed and Silver Lake. Previously, Alchemy raised from a16z, Coatue, Addition, Stanford University, Coinbase, the Chairman of Google, Charles Schwab, and the founders and executives of leading organizations.
The Developer Community Manager is the first point of engagement for the entire Alchemy community in our most critical channels — Discord and online community platforms like Twitter. You’ll be our eyes and ears on the ground learning about customer needs to inform our product roadmap, working closely with the Developer Relations team and other parts of the company to ensure our product continues to meet our customers needs, and making certain the developer voice is represented inside the company.
You will ensure prompt and effective resolution of questions, problems, and requests. In a nutshell, this role is perfect for someone with a technical background who understands the needs of developers, wants to foster and engaged and mutually helpful community, and wants to learn multiple sides of Alchemy’s business. The majority of the time will be spent meeting and talking with customers, helping them solve their needs, debug technical issues, and sharing insights with colleagues across the business.
- Provide hands-on technical support in Discord, Twitter, StackOverflow, Reddit and more.
- Look at user's code and provide feedback or help debug issues
- Provide an exceptional customer experience
- Build out / manage a community mod team on Discord.
- Drive community initiatives (video chats, twitter spaces, office hours)
- Understand customer needs and how to meet unique challenges and goals
- Seek product feedback and track usage/performance, driving our product roadmap
- Be the voice of the community
- Work in a quickly changing environment
- Be enthusiastic and passionate
What We're Looking For:
- Computer science degree or professional software engineering experience
- Strong leadership roles in organizing communities
- Ability to understand and troubleshoot complex technical issues
- Ability to context switch and manage multiple conversations
- Strong communication skills with internal and external stakeholders
- Creative thinking for deepening community interest
- Excellent people skills
- Interest in technology, blockchain, crypto
- Experience with blockchain a large plus
- Founded a company or built side projects, a plus
- Experience in startups, a plus